Sweeteners China News - 2020 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 9, 2020--
The “Sweeteners China News” newsletter has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Sweeteners China News provides you with real-time intelligence on China’s sugar and sweeteners market.
It is a monthly published newsletter, which can be downloaded in PDF format. The subscription period is yearly, grants the subscriber 12 issues in total.
China is one of the world’s largest producers of sweeteners, dominating the global market for many high-intensity sweeteners such as saccharin, cyclamate, acesulfame-K (Ace-K), stevia, aspartame, sucralose, glycyrrhizin, alitame and neotame. Consumption is also rising rapidly in China thanks to the increasing popularity of sugar-enriched food and beverage products.
However, many sectors are mired in overcapacity, with prices dropping so low that Chinese producers are in danger of being hit by anti-dumping measures in key export markets. Meanwhile, companies are struggling to upgrade their production technology and adapt to much stricter environmental regulations.
Sweeteners China News will help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on the entire sweeteners industry chain, from raw materials to end consumption. This includes:
- Breaking news from China and abroad
- The latest market data, including price information for raw materials, intermediates and end products, import/export data, production, consumption, operating rates, etc.
- In-depth analysis of market trends, Chinese government policy, the performance of leading Chinese producers, M&A, new technologies, and more
- Expert commentary from industry insiders, including regular guest articles and interviews with insiders at leading Chinese manufacturers, associations and government organizations
Key Topics Covered:
- Editor’s Note
Column 1 Governmental Direction
- Guangxi has great sugar development in 2018
Column 2 Market Dynamics
- Sugar production & sales in China as of late Dec. 2018
- About two cane sugar projects and one beet sugar project in China
- Progress of two functional sugar projects in China
- Sucralose prices slump in 2018
- Updates on progress of stevioside and starch sugar projects
Column 3 Company Development
- COFCO Sugar’s stake in COFCO Sugar Liaoning to expand
- CCGB predicts YoY growth in net profit in 2018
Column 4 Price Update
- Ex-works prices of sweeteners in China, Jan. 2019
- Sorbitol prices slightly increase in Q4 2018
Column 5 Import and Export Analysis
- China’s import and export of saccharin in 2018
Column 6 News in Brief
- China’s aspartame export in 2018
- Land & Mining Investment working on transfer of 40% stake in Binzhou Lizhiyuan
- Yunnan Nan’en sees signing of investment contract in late Dec. 2018
- IMO production line to be built in Gansu Province
- Xinjiang Guannong receives subsidies in last three months of 2018
- Over a half of sugar sold this new season as of late Dec.
- Production & sales of saccharin in Jan.-Nov. 2018
- Imports and exports of sugar in Jan.-Nov. 2018
- Guangxi Sugar holds mobilization meeting for new extracting season
- Shandong Tianli has second announcement on EIA results of its polyol project published
- COFCO Tunhe Sugar Co., Ltd.
- Chenguang Biotech Group Co., Ltd.
- Zibo Zhongshun Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Quantum Hi-tech Biological Co., Ltd.
For more information about this newsletter visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qtfp0
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200309005587/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: CHINA ASIA PACIFIC
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: FOOD/BEVERAGE RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 03/09/2020 11:21 AM/DISC: 03/09/2020 11:21 AM