The Global Vitamin Ingredients Market, 2017 to 2025 - Industry Size, Forecasts and Trends - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 28, 2019--
The “Vitamin Ingredients Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report on the global vitamin ingredients market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global vitamin ingredients market to grow with a CAGR of 7.45% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on vitamin ingredients market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on vitamin ingredients market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global vitamin ingredients market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global vitamin ingredients market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing consumption of junk food
- Changes in standard of living
- Lack of consciousness about the dosage of dietary supplements
- Strict labeling regulations
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the vitamin ingredients market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the vitamin ingredients market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global vitamin ingredients market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and the latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Vitamin Ingredients Market Highlights
2.2. Vitamin Ingredients Market Projection
2.3. Vitamin Ingredients Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Vitamin Ingredients Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Product Type
3.4.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Source
3.4.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Vitamin Ingredients Market
4. Vitamin Ingredients Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Vitamin Ingredients Market by Product Type
5.1. Vitamin A
5.2. Vitamin B
5.3. Vitamin C
5.4. Vitamin D
5.5. Vitamin E
5.6. Vitamin K
6. Global Vitamin Ingredients Market by Application
6.1. Food & Beverages
6.2. Healthcare Products
6.3. Personal Care Products
6.4. Animal Feed
7. Global Vitamin Ingredients Market by Source
8. Global Vitamin Ingredients Market by Region
8.1. North America
8.1.1. North America Vitamin Ingredients Market by Product Type
8.1.2. North America Vitamin Ingredients Market by Application
8.1.3. North America Vitamin Ingredients Market by Source
8.1.4. North America Vitamin Ingredients Market by Country
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Vitamin Ingredients Market
9.2. Companies Profiled
9.2.1. Btsa Biotecnologas Aplicadas S.L.
9.2.2. Glanbia plc
9.2.3. SHOWA DENKO K.K.
9.2.4. Archer Daniels Midland Company
9.2.6. BASF SE
9.2.7. Rabar Animal Nutrition
9.2.9. Wright Enrichment Inc.
9.2.10. Farbest Brands
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qn72aw
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190528005347/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Vitamins and Dietary Supplements,Food Ingredients
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH FITNESS & NUTRITION RETAIL FOOD/BEVERAGE OTHER RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/28/2019 07:00 AM/DISC: 05/28/2019 07:01 AM