Eastern Europe Bakery & Cereals Sector Expected to Grow with a CAGR of 1.8% During the Forecast Period, 2018-2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 22, 2019--
The “Opportunities in the Eastern Europe Bakery & Cereals Sector” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The bakery & cereals sector in the Eastern Europe was the fourth largest market globally with a value share of 7.4% in 2018. It was valued at US$39,267.7 million in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.8% during 2018-2023.
Bread & rolls was the largest category in the sector, accounting for 60.1% of overall value sales in the same year. The Eastern European bakery & cereals market was fragmented with the top five companies accounting for just 10.1% of overall value sales in 2018. Food & drink specialists was the leading distribution channel in the region with a total value share of 37%, while flexible packaging was the most commonly used pack material in the sector.
- Sector overview: Provides an overview of the sector size, value, and volume growth analysis, across regions.
- Change in consumption: Analysis on the shift in consumption of bakery & cereals products by categories across the key countries in the Eastern Europe region.
- High potential countries: Provides risk-reward analysis of top four high potential countries in the Eastern Europe region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
- Country analysis: Provides deep-dive analysis of four high potential countries covering value growth during 2018-2023, key challenges, consumer demographics, and key trends supported with product examples. It also includes analysis of the key challenges faced and future outlook for the region.
- Health & Wellness analysis: Provides insights on the health & wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall bakery & cereals sector during 2013-2023. The analysis includes key health & wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of bakery & cereals products in the Eastern Europe region, in 2018. It also covers the market share of leading companies offering bakery & cereals with health & wellness attributes in the same year.
- Brand analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands in the Eastern Europe region and analyzes the growth of private label products in the region.
- Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels for bakery & cereals across the key countries in the Eastern Europe region, in 2018. It covers six distribution channels: hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, food & drinks specialists, eRetailers, department stores, cash & carries and warehouse clubs, and others, dollar stores, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, and other retailers.
- Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2018) and growth analysis (during 2013-2023) for various package materials, pack types, closure types, and primary outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of bakery & cereals.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive summary
2. Market size and growth analysis (regional analysis)
- Market size analysis - Eastern Europe compared to other regions
- Growth analysis by region
- Growth analysis by country
- Growth analysis by category
3. Growth potential by countries in Eastern Europe
- Risk and reward analysis - opportunity scores
4. Market size and growth analysis
- Overview - value and volume growth analysis by country
- Growth contribution analysis by country
- Share of bakery & cereals compared to other food sectors
- Change in consumption levels by country and bakery & cereals category
- Per capita consumption and expenditure analysis
5. Country profiles
- Czech Republic
6. Success stories
7. Company and brand analysis
- Leading companies in Eastern Europe bakery & cereals sector
- Company and brand share analysis
- Leading companies by categories, in Eastern Europe bakery & cereals sector
- Leading brands by categories, in Eastern Europe bakery & cereals sector
- Private label penetration in the Eastern Europe bakery & cereals sector
8. Health & wellness analysis
- Health & wellness analysis - overview
- Health & wellness market growth analysis by country
- Health & wellness analysis - key product attributes and consumer benefits
- Leading health & wellness companies by market share
9. Key distribution channels
- Leading distribution channels by country
- Leading distribution channels by category
10. Key packaging formats
- Growth analysis by key pack material and pack type
- Growth analysis by closure type and primary outer type
11. Challenges and future outlook
- Key challenges
- Future outlook
- Uno Bakery Corp.
- ETI Gida San. ve Tic.
- Mondelz International
- Titan Sa
- Yildiz Holding AS
- Vel Pitar S.A.
- Cereal Partners
- The Kellogg Company
- Chipita S.A.
- United Bakeries A.S.
- Prestige 96 Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q8kxxw
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191122005264/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: FOOD/BEVERAGE RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/22/2019 08:30 AM/DISC: 11/22/2019 08:30 AM