Indian Feed Additives Market Outlook, 2019-2024: Trends, Industry Share & Size, Growth Opportunities, Player Profiles - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 25, 2019--
The “Indian Feed Additives Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides a deep insight into the Indian feed additives market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc.
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
India feed additives market is currently experiencing strong growth
India currently represents one of the countries with highest livestock population in the world. It is also one of the largest producers of milk, beef, broilers, eggs and fishes. This provides an immense potential for growth to the Indian feed additives market.
A major factor driving the feed additives market is the country’s huge population. With a population of 1.3 Billion, India represents the world’s second largest populated country after China. By 2030, we expect India’s population to exceed 1.5 Billion. This is expected to create a strong demand for food, driving the consumption of animal derived products such as milk, meat, eggs, seafood, etc.
Moreover, rising disposable incomes, changing lifestyles and increasing consciousness towards health and wellness has led to a change in Indian food habits from cereals to foods rich in proteins, vitamins and minerals. This is driving the consumption of milk, meat and eggs in the country.
Some of the other key factors driving the market include rising focus on improving yields, increasing exports, rising emphasis on livestock disease prevention, increasing concerns on the quality of animal products, etc.
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- How has the Indian feed additives market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the Indian feed additives industry?
- What is the breakup of the Indian feed additives market on the basis of source?
- What is the breakup of the Indian feed additives market on the basis of type?
- What is the breakup of the Indian feed additives market on the basis of livestock?
- What is the breakup of the Indian feed additives market on the basis of form?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the Indian feed additives industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Indian feed additives industry?
- What is the structure of the Indian feed additives industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the Indian feed additives industry?
- What are the profit margins in the Indian feed additives industry?
Key Topics Covered
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 India Feed Additives Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Source
5.4 Market Breakup by Type
5.5 Market Breakup by Livestock
5.6 Market Breakup by Form
5.7 Market Breakup by Region
5.8 Market Forecast
5.9 SWOT Analysis
5.10 Value Chain Analysis
5.10.2 Research and Development
5.10.3 Raw Material Procurement
5.11 Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.11.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.11.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.11.4 Degree of Competition
5.11.5 Threat of New Entrants
5.11.6 Threat of Substitutes
5.12 PESTEL Analysis
5.13 Price Analysis
5.13.1 Price Indicators
5.13.2 Price Structure
5.13.3 Margin Analysis
6 Market Breakup by Source
7 Market Breakup by Product Type
7.1 Amino Acids
7.7 Mycotoxin Detoxifiers
7.8 Flavors and Sweeteners
7.12 Non-Protein Nitrogen
8 Market Breakup by Livestock
8.4 Aquatic Animal
9 Market Breakup by Form
10 Market Breakup by Region
10.1 North India
10.2 West and Central India
10.3 South India
10.4 East India
11 Government Regulations
12 Strategic Recommendations
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Market Structure
13.2 Key Players
13.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/13ubjo
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191125005367/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: INDIA ASIA PACIFIC
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AGRICULTURE NATURAL RESOURCES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/25/2019 06:07 AM/DISC: 11/25/2019 06:07 AM