Big Data: 2019 Thematic Research Report - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 2, 2019--
The “Big Data - Thematic Research” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Today’s digital economy is powered by data. It is produced in abundance by both individuals and enterprises and stored in vast data centers, some of which cover hundreds of thousands of square feet. Several prominent businesspeople and a number of leading publications have described data as the new oil, capable of generating significant value if used in the right way.
The challenge for enterprises is not collecting data - unlike oil, data is not scarce, nor is it difficult to extract - but deriving actionable insights from the wealth of information that they accumulate on a daily basis. This is where big data technologies come in, with their ability to handle extremely large, diverse data sets that, when analyzed, can reveal patterns, trends, and associations, especially relating to human behavior and interactions.
Companies that fail to derive actionable insights from the wealth of data that they possess will struggle to compete with rivals using diverse data sets to gain a deeper understanding of their customers and marketplace.
- This report focuses on the seven key technologies within the big data theme, and the leaders in each of these technologies.
- It highlights the main trends over the next 12 to 24 months, classifying these trends into five categories - data trends, technology trends, data center trends, macroeconomic trends, and regulatory trends.
- The report also provides an industry analysis and examines the big data value chain.
- It uses scorecards to identify the leading companies in a sector.
- It offers a technology briefing of how big data combines traditional data management technologies with new forms of data processing that are better suited to modern formats.
Reasons to Buy
- Big data has applications across industries, from providing detailed customer profiles for retailers to improving the drug discovery process through the use of predictive modeling.
- This report analyzes the opportunities available to companies that harness the power of big data.
- It also highlights the need to tailor their approach to their own specific requirements and use cases.
Key Topics Covered
- Artista Networks
- Software AG
- Tableau Software
- Data virtuality
- Denodo Technologies
- Logi Analytics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/smqxcw
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191202005530/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY DATA MANAGEMENT
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 12/02/2019 08:38 AM/DISC: 12/02/2019 08:38 AM