Software Products: Global Market Drivers, Trends and Opportunities, 2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 14, 2019--The “Software Products Global Market Report 2019” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Software Products Market Global Report 2019 provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global software products market.
North America was the largest region in the global software products market, accounting for 50% of the market in 2018. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for 30% of the global software products market. Africa was the smallest region in the global software products market.
The number of mergers and acquisitions in the software products industry is increasing. Large companies are acquiring small companies to increase their product and service offerings. High-performance cloud computing businesses and enterprise software vendors are the main acquisition targets for software product companies. For example, IBM Corporation recently acquired SPSS Statistics, Cognos Inc., SoftLayer Technologies Inc. and Varicent Software Inc.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the software products? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Software Products market global report from the publisher answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider information technology market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The software products market section of the report gives context. It compares the software products market with other segments of the information technology market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, software products indicators comparison.
- HP Inc.
- Dell Technologies
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Software Products Market Characteristics
4. Software Products Market Product Analysis
5. Software Products Market Supply Chain
6. Software Products Market Customer Information
7. Software Products Market Trends & Strategies
8. Software Products Market Size & Growth
9. Software Products Market Regional Analysis
10. Software Products Market Segmentation
11. Software Products Market Segments
12. Software Products Market Metrics
13. Asia-Pacific Software Products Market
14. Western Europe Software Products Market
15. Eastern Europe Software Products Market
16. North America Software Products Market
17. South America Software Products Market
18. Middle East Software Products Market
19. Africa Software Products Market
20. Software Products Market Competitive Landscape
21. Key Mergers & Acquisitions in the Software Products Market
22. Market Background: Information Technology Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jx233m/software?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190314005349/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/14/2019 06:42 AM/DISC: 03/14/2019 06:42 AM