Global Baby Monitors Market by Product Type, Connectivity Type and Region - Forecast to 2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 28, 2019--
The “Baby Monitors Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report on the global baby monitors market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global baby monitors market to grow with a CAGR of 7.45% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on baby monitors market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on baby monitors market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global baby monitors market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global baby monitors market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing Numbers of Working Parents
- Acceptance of Baby Monitors in Daycare Centers
- Declining Birth Rate Due to High-stress Level
- Technological Advancement
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the baby monitors market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the baby monitors market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global baby monitors market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and the latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Baby Monitors Market Highlights
2.2. Baby Monitors Market Projection
2.3. Baby Monitors Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Baby Monitors Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Product Type
3.4.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Connectivity Type
3.4.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Baby Monitors Market
4. Baby Monitors Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Baby Monitors Market by Product Type
5.1. Audio Baby Monitor
5.2. Fixed Video Monitor
5.3. Pan and Tilt Monitor
6. Global Baby Monitors Market by Connectivity Type
6.1. Wired Monitors
6.2. Wireless Monitors
7. Global Baby Monitors Market by Region
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Baby Monitors Market by Product Type
7.1.2. North America Baby Monitors Market by Connectivity Type
7.1.3. North America Baby Monitors Market by Country
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Baby Monitors Market
8.2. Companies Profiled
8.2.1. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
8.2.2. Hisense Group
8.2.3. Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
8.2.4. Summer Infant Inc.
8.2.5. Dorel Industries Inc.
8.2.6. Windeln.De AG
8.2.7. Lorex Technology Inc.
8.2.8. Sony Corporation
8.2.9. Angelcare Monitors Inc.
8.2.10. VTech Holdings Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1u3aom
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190528005265/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Baby and Child Products
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/28/2019 04:49 AM/DISC: 05/28/2019 04:49 AM