Asia-Pacific 2019: End-user Priorities in Digital Transformation - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 2, 2019--
The “End User Priorities in Digital Transformation, Asia-Pacific, 2019” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The overall research objective is to measure the current use and future decision-making behavior toward information technology (IT) in Asia-Pacific, specifically: Enterprise Mobility Management, eCommerce/mCommerce, Unified Communications & Collaboration (UCC), Infrastructure and Data Centers, Big Data and Analytics’ Omnichannel Marketing, Customer Experience Management, Cyber Security, Internet of Things, Enterprise Content and Business Processes Management, Fintech, and API/CPaaS (Application Programming Interface/Communications Platforms as a Service) Strategy.
Key Topics Covered
1. Research Objectives and Methods
2. Summary of Key Findings
3. End User Priorities in Digital Transformation - How are Companies Performing Against their Business Goals?
4. Emerging Technologies - Internet of Things/Connected Devices (IoT)
5. Emerging Technologies - Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (AI)
6. Emerging Technologies - Blockchain/Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT)
7. End User Priorities in Digital Transformation - Blockchain/Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) Investment Plan, Asia-Pacific, 2019
8. Digital Transformation - Strategic Imperatives
9. Digital Transformation - The Last Word
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tnwvym
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191202005492/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY OTHER TECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 12/02/2019 08:01 AM/DISC: 12/02/2019 08:02 AM