United States Tea Market Report 2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun 14, 2019--
The “Tea Market in United States: Business Report 2019” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report presents analysis of tea market in United States.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in United States
- Tea market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- Trade analysis covers data on export and import volumes, dynamics, structure and prices
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Reasons to Buy
- Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
- The report will help to manage business environment. This will be achieved through the report’s unique analysis providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
- Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the tea market in United States.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in this report will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS
1.1. Political Factors
1.2. Economic Factors
1.3. Social Factors
1.4. Technological Factors
1.5. Environmental Factors
1.6. Legal Factors
2. TEA MARKET IN UNITED STATES
2.1. Overview of tea market
2.1.1. Brief review of global tea market
2.1.2. The U.S. tea industry overview
2.1.3. Government regulations
2.2. Producers of tea in United States, including contact details and product range
2.2.1. Producers of black tea
2.2.2. Producers of green tea
2.2.3. Producers of white tea
2.2.4. Producers of herbal tea
2.2.5. Producers of rooibos tea
2.2.6. Producers of oolong tea
2.2.7. Producers of mate
2.2.8. Farms currently producing US grown tea
3. UNITED STATES’S FOREIGN TRADE IN TEA
3.1. Export and import of black tea: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of green tea: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of mate: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN UNITED STATES
5. CONSUMERS OF TEA IN UNITED STATES’S MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Tea in United States
5.2. Tea consumers in United States
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z8r87g
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190614005463/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL FOOD/BEVERAGE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 06/14/2019 02:40 PM/DISC: 06/14/2019 02:40 PM