Lyme Disease - Pipeline Review, H1 2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 16, 2019--The “Lyme Disease - Pipeline Review, H1 2019” drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Lyme Disease - Pipeline Review, H1 2019 provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Lyme Disease (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases. The Lyme Disease (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Lyme Disease and features dormant and discontinued projects.
The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies/Universities/Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 1, 3 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 2 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Lyme Disease (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Lyme Disease (Infectious Disease).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Lyme Disease (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Lyme Disease (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Lyme Disease (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Lyme Disease (Infectious Disease)
Reasons to Buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Lyme Disease (Infectious Disease).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Lyme Disease (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Featured News & Press Releases
- Jan 31, 2019: VALNEVA reports positive initial booster data and final phase 1 data for its Lyme disease vaccine candidate
- Dec 17, 2018: Valneva starts Phase ll trial of VLA15 to treat Lyme disease
- Oct 25, 2018: VALNEVA receives positive feedback from EMA on its further development for Lyme disease vaccine VLA15
- Jul 02, 2018: Valneva Announces Significant Progress of its Lyme Disease Vaccine Candidate
- Mar 29, 2018: VALNEVA to Present on Lyme disease candidate VLA-15 at the 18th World Vaccine Congress in Washington, D.C.
- Mar 19, 2018: VALNEVA Reports Positive Phase I Interim Results for Its Lyme Vaccine Candidate VLA15
- Jul 24, 2017: VALNEVA Receives FDA Fast Track Designation for its Lyme Disease Vaccine Candidate VLA15
- Dec 09, 2016: Valneva Receives FDA and European Approvals to Start Clinical Testing of Lyme Disease Vaccine Candidate
- Jul 12, 2016: European Investment Bank Grants Valneva a EU25 Million Loan to Fund R&D Activities
- Mar 24, 2016: VALNEVA to present at the 16th World Vaccine Congress in Washington D.C.
- Jan 22, 2013: Agile Sciences Receives Grant From Bay Area Lyme Fund
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- NovoBiotic Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Valneva SE
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ko8um2
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190416005497/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Immune Disorders Drugs,Infectious Diseases Drugs
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH INFECTIOUS DISEASES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 04/16/2019 06:59 AM/DISC: 04/16/2019 06:59 AM