Cancer Stem Cells, Vol 141, 2019 - Advances in Cancer Research - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 27, 2019--
The “Cancer Stem Cells, Vol 141. Advances in Cancer Research” book from Elsevier Science and Technology has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Cancer Stem Cells, Volume 141 in the Advances in Cancer Research series, presents the latest release in this ongoing, well-regarded serial that provides invaluable information on the exciting and fast-moving field of cancer research. Topics covered in this new release include SIX-EYA-DACH network control of cancer stem cell properties, Dormancy and the cancer cell niche, Clonal hematopoiesis: A hematopoietic stem cell disorder of aging, Stringent assays to study human breast cancer stem cells, Regulation of breast cancer stem cell specification and maintenance by hypoxia-inducible factors, Cancer stem cells in breast and prostate: fact or fiction, and much more.
- Provides information on cancer research
- Offers outstanding and original reviews on a range of cancer research topics, with this release focusing on cancer stem cells
- Serves as an indispensable reference for researchers and students alike
Key Topics Covered:
1. Regulation of cancer stem cell properties by SIX1, a member of the PAX-SIX-EYA-DACH network.
2. Dormancy and cancer stem cells: An enigma for cancer therapeutic targeting.
3. Clonal hematopoiesis: Pre-cancer PLUS.
4. Assays for functionally defined normal and malignant mammary stem cells.
5. Hypoxia-inducible factors promote breast cancer stem cell specification and maintenance in response to hypoxia or cytotoxic chemotherapy.
6. Exploiting epigenetically mediated changes: Acute myeloid leukemia, leukemia stem cells and the bone marrow microenvironment.
For more information about this book visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ravlok
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191127005292/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH ONCOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/27/2019 05:36 AM/DISC: 11/27/2019 05:36 AM