Innovations in Gas Leak and Oil Spill Detection, Gas Turbines, Water Quality Testing, Drilling Technology, and Hydraulic Manufacturing, 2019 Report - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 16, 2019--The “Innovations in Gas Leak and Oil Spill Detection, Gas Turbines, Water Quality Testing, Drilling Technology, and Hydraulic Manufacturing” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This issue of Oil and Gas TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) profiles the impact of technologies such as digital twin technology, digital concept field, connectivity issues solution, automation process, and data-physics based platform in the oil and gas industry. The TOE also discusses a unique gas turbine, water quality test kit, breakthrough drilling technology, oil spill detection technology, and gas leak detection technology. The TOE further explains about a well planning platform and a shale management solution.
The Oil and Gas TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on innovations pertaining to technologies, products, and processes, along with strategic insights, in the upstream and downstream processes in the oil and gas industry.
The Energy and Utilities cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
Key Topics Covered:
- Digital Twin Technology Improves Large Assets Lifetime
- Digital Twin Technology Prevents Unplanned Assets Shutdown
- Concept Field Builds in Digital Form
- Significant Improvement in Time Reduction
- Network-as-a-service Solution Addresses Connectivity Issues
- Reliable Connectivity Improves Assets Performance
- Automation Process in Hydraulic Manufacturing
- Proprietary Algorithms Interprets The Data
- Autonomous Robot Performs Gas Leak Detection
- Robot Improves Safety Records
- Platform Based on Data Physics
- Platform Integrates Physical Modelling and Machine Learning
- Gas Turbine Supplies Reliable Onsite Power
- Gas Turbine Equipped with Remote Terminal Unit
- Test Kit Shortens Water Quality Testing Time
- Water Lens Software Determines Concentration of Analyte
- Breakthrough Drilling Technology Improves Rate of Penetration
- Explosive Propellants Increase Rate of Penetration
- Oil Spill Detection for Offshore Assets
- Aptomar Provides Infrared Camera to Detect Oil Slick
- Platform Provides Insights on Well Planning
- Platform Enables Effective Cost Utilization
- Shale Management Solution Improves Hydraulic Fracturing Performance
- Introduction of Digital Transformation in Geo-mechanical Area
- Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/g2lgvx
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190416005796/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENERGY OTHER ENERGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 04/16/2019 11:43 AM/DISC: 04/16/2019 11:43 AM