United Kingdom Party Bag Market Report 2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 24, 2019--
The “UK Party Bag Report 2019” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Almost a quarter of young consumers (25-44 year olds) have purchased party bags over the past 12 months, driven by the continued popularity of children’s birthday parties. With companies emerging offering pre-packed party bags, the ease of offering this small token gift to attendees appeals to time-poor parents. With party bags often seen as a necessity for a child’s birthday, value for money and low prices are the key driver when choosing which retailer to shop at.
- Sweet products are the most popular item bought for party bags with these items often in multipacks, offering good value for money.
- The grocers come out on top with these retailers offering convenience and low prices.
Reasons to Buy
- Use our in-depth consumer insight to gain knowledge of consumer preferences and help tailor your product offerings of children’s party bags to appeal to changing tastes, this includes moving away from plastic toys and gimmicks.
- Understand what drives retailer choice for party bags among consumers, such as convenience, value for money and delivery options in order to maximise sales potential.
Key Topics Covered:
- What is included
- Buying dynamics - overall
- Store selection
- Retailer Used
- Buying dynamics
- Technical details: consumer survey work
- Home Bargains
- The Entertainer
- WH Smith
- Smyths Toys
- Claire’s Accessories
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z22n3l
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190524005377/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HOME GOODS RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/24/2019 03:05 PM/DISC: 05/24/2019 03:05 PM