Battery Electric Vehicles Market Size, Share, Outlook & Growth Opportunities 2019-2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 28, 2019--
The “Battery Electric Vehicles Market Size, Share, Outlook and Growth Opportunities 2019-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Battery Electric Vehicles strategic analysis research is a comprehensive market analysis of the Battery Electric Vehicles industry. Published since 2011, the present edition presents current Battery Electric Vehicles market conditions and growth prospects between 2019 and 2025.
Amidst increasing interest in automotive research from large and emerging automotive companies, the current Battery Electric Vehicles market report has been designed to include clear insights and action plans for success in global and regional markets. The report segments the Battery Electric Vehicles industry into detailed categories to understand market statistics and factors shaping each of the sub-segments and potential growth prospects.
The industry is analyzed both at a panoramic level and in-detail with analysis being backed with strong data in every instance to ensure both market companies and investors to identify unmet market demand, competition conditions and formulate the right market growth strategy.
Battery Electric Vehicles Market: Highlights
The role of Battery Electric Vehicles in the automotive industry continues to increase annually, driven by the growing production of automobiles. In particular, emerging Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Latin America continue to be major target markets for Battery Electric Vehicles suppliers. An increase in disposable incomes coupled with urban population growth remains the primary driver of Battery Electric Vehicles market size worldwide. The recent trends towards increased comfort and safety concerns, luxury and advanced technologies in the automotive sector will drive the Battery Electric Vehicles penetration.
The global market for Battery Electric Vehicles continues to offer promising growth rates over the forecast period to 2025 encouraged by an increase in R&D efforts of major companies in Battery Electric Vehicles. The market forecast is poised to witness sustainable demand, encouraging the flow of investments into the sector.
The Asia Pacific is expected to experience the fastest growth in Battery Electric Vehicles market during the forecast period to 2025. Asia Pacific growth is largely attributable to increasing fleet and traffic, deployment of new production facilities, an increase in automotive sales owing to rising expenditures and upcoming passenger and commercial vehicles.
Scope and Report Coverage
The research presents a detailed understanding of Battery Electric Vehicles market with actionable insights for decision-makers. It is structured to offer users to formulate key growth strategies based on current and future market conditions.
- Market Introduction: Overview, Market Highlights
- Market environment: Market drivers and constraints, five forces analysis, market trends
- Market segmentation and growth prospects of each sub-segment, 2019- 2025
- Market Segmentation by Type, Application, and markets
- Country Analysis: 14 countries across the world with current market value and future growth potential
- Competitive landscape and market share: Product launches, companies operating across the different supply chain
- Strategic growth opportunities for established companies and emerging players
Key Topics Covered:
1. Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2. Global Battery Electric Vehicles Market Introduction, 2019
2.1 Battery Electric Vehicles Industry Overview
2.2 Research Methodology
3. Battery Electric Vehicles Market Analysis
3.1 Battery Electric Vehicles Market Trends to 2025
3.2 Potential Opportunities
3.3 Potential Applications of Battery Electric Vehicles to 2025
3.4 Potential Types of Battery Electric Vehicles to 2025
3.5 Potential Markets for Battery Electric Vehicles to 2025
4. Battery Electric Vehicles Market Drivers and Challenges
4.1 Key Drivers Fuelling the Battery Electric Vehicles Market Growth to 2025
4.2 Major Challenges to be Managed for Successful Business Expansion in Battery Electric Vehicles industry
5 Five Forces Analysis for Global Battery Electric Vehicles Market
5.1 Battery Electric Vehicles Industry Attractiveness Index, 2018
5.2 Ranking Methodology
5.3 Threat of New Entrants
5.4 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.5 Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.6 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5.7 Threat of Substitutes
6. Global Battery Electric Vehicles Market Segmentation and Outlook
6.1 Battery Electric Vehicles Market Outlook, 2019- 2025
6.1 Global Battery Electric Vehicles Market Outlook by Type, 2019- 2025
6.2 Global Battery Electric Vehicles Market Outlook by Application, 2019- 2025
6.3 Global Battery Electric Vehicles Market Outlook by Region, 2019- 2025
7. Asia Pacific Battery Electric Vehicles Market Segmentation and Outlook
8. Europe Battery Electric Vehicles Market Outlook and Growth Prospects
9. North America Battery Electric Vehicles Market Outlook and Growth Prospects
10. Latin America Battery Electric Vehicles Market Outlook and Growth Prospects
11. Middle East Africa Battery Electric Vehicles Market Outlook and Growth Prospects
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1 Leading Companies
12.2 Battery Electric Vehicles Company Benchmarking
12.3 Battery Electric Vehicles Product Benchmarking
12.4 Financial Analysis
12.5 SWOT and Financial Analysis Review
14. Latest Battery Electric Vehicles News and Deals Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tzjqqk
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191128005398/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ALTERNATIVE VEHICLES/FUELS AUTOMOTIVE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/28/2019 08:59 AM/DISC: 11/28/2019 08:59 AM