Global Aerospace Plastics Market Projected to Grow with a CAGR of 5.4% Over the Forecast Period, 2019-2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 25, 2020--
The “Aerospace Plastics Market, Type of Aircraft and Application: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The aerospace plastics market was valued at $744 million in 2018, and is expected to reach $1,133 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.4% from 2019 to 2026.
Aerospace plastics are the materials that offer enhanced properties such as high tensile strength, high temperature tolerance, great transparency, chemical properties, and hard surface. The aerospace manufacturers have been shifting to plastics and replacing conventional metals. Materials such as PEEK, PMMA, PC, PPS, and ABS are used in aircraft parts such as airframes, interiors, engine components, propulsion systems, mirrors, and ceilings, owing to it advantages.
The aerospace plastics market is driven by increase in demand for plastics that replace metals. In addition, the factors such as growth in the aviation sector, substitute for aluminum and steel, and easy adoption in aircraft design further boost the aerospace plastics market growth. Moreover, the most important factor predicted to fuel the aerospace plastics market growth includes rise in fuel costs, which is attributed to reduction in weight of new generation aircrafts to save cost by making them fuel-efficient. Furthermore, modern plastics also have a greater ability to resist high-altitude UV radiation than many traditional materials. However, the high cost of fabrication and a limited range of material options are hampering the aerospace plastics market growth. In addition, several regulations for petro-based products and growth in carbon fibers restrict the availability of high-grade plastics. Meanwhile, development of bio-based products such as reduced tendency on thermoplastic is expected to boost the demand significantly.
Key benefits for stakeholders
- The report provides extensive qualitative and quantitative analysis of the current aerospace plastics market trends and future estimations of the global aerospace plastics market from 2018 to 2026 to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- Estimations and forecast are based on factors impacting the aerospace plastics market size, in terms of value.
- Profiles of leading players operating in the aerospace plastics market are provided to understand the global competitive scenario.
- The report provides extensive qualitative insights on the significant segments and regions exhibiting favorable aerospace plastics market growth.
Key Finding of The Aerospace Plastics Market:
- Aerospace plastics market size is provided in terms of revenue
- France is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of approximately 6.6%, in terms of revenue, during the forecast period.
- By type of aircraft, the commercial segment is anticipated to grow with CAGR 6.0%, in terms of revenue, during the forecast period.
- The U.S. and China dominated the market with a revenue share of over 20.8% and 4.8% in 2018.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrain the aerospace plastics market growth is provided.
- The qualitative data in this report aims at the aerospace plastics market trends, dynamics, and developments in the industry.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
1.4.1. Primary Research
1.4.2. Secondary Research
1.4.3. Analyst Tools And Models
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. CXO Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Landscape
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.2.1. Top Investment Pockets
3.2.2. Top Winning Strategies
3.3. Porter’S Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Market Share Analysis/Top Player Positioning, 2018
3.4.1. Top Player Positioning, 2018
3.5. Market Dynamics
22.214.171.124. Demand For Light Weight Components
126.96.36.199. High-Performance Properties
188.8.131.52. High Fabrication Costs
184.108.40.206. Bio-Based Plastics
Chapter 4: Aerospace Plastics Market, By Material
4.2. Polyether Ether Ketone (Peek)
4.3. Poly Methyl Methacrylate (Pmma)
4.4. Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (Abs)
4.5. Poly Carbonate (Pc)
4.6. Polyphenylene Sulfide (Pps)
Chapter 5: Aerospace Plastics Market, By Type Of Aircraft
Chapter 6: Aerospace Plastics Market, By Application
6.2. Cabin Interior
6.3. Windows & Windshields
6.5. Propulsion System
Chapter 7: Aerospace Plastics Market, By Region
7.2. North America
Chapter 8: Company Profiles:
8.1. Saint Gobain S.A.
8.2. Victrex Plc
8.4. Solvay Sa
8.7. Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings
8.8. Ppg Industries, Inc.
8.9. Drake Plastics
8.10. Ensinger Gmbh
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lvy328
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200225005520/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CHEMICALS/PLASTICS AEROSPACE MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 02/25/2020 05:54 AM/DISC: 02/25/2020 05:54 AM