The Indian Security System Integrators Market to 2024; Set to Exceed $1.1 Billion - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 1, 2019--The “India Security System Integrators Market By Security Type (Network Security, etc.), By Organization Size (Large Enterprise & Small/Medium-Sized Enterprise), By Industry Vertical (BFSI, IT & Telecom, etc.), Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The India security system integrators market is projected to grow from $453 million in 2018 to $1.17 billion by 2024, exhibiting a robust CAGR of 18% during 2019-2024.
Anticipated growth in the market can be attributed to rising cases of cybercrimes and surging adoption of cloud computing services such as Cloud-as-a-Infrastructure, Software-as-a-Services, etc. Moreover, rising number of small & medium-sized enterprises along with emergence of artificial intelligence in cyber security are some of the other factors driving growth in the India security system integrators market.
Cyber security providers have a huge opportunity in India as a large number of global (Wipro, HCL & TCS) and domestic (Velocis Systems, Locuz Enterprise Solutions, etc.) security system integrators are operating in the country, which in turn, are offering them an opportunity to expand their presence in the Indian cyber security market during next five years.
Key players in the India security system integrators market are Wipro Limited, HCL Technologies Ltd, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited, IBM India Private Limited, Dimension Data India Pvt Ltd, Cognizant Technology Solutions India Private Limited, Capgemini Technology Services India Ltd, Ingram Micro India Pvt Ltd, and Inspira Enterprise India Pvt. Ltd.
Domestic Security System Integrators that can be potential partners for cyber security provider include Velocis Systems Pvt. Ltd., Locuz Enterprise Solutions Ltd., ACPL Systems Pvt. Ltd., Frontier Business Systems (P) Ltd, Secure Network Solutions India Pvt Ltd., AGC Networks Limited, Softcell Technologies Limited and VALUEPOINT TECHSOL PRIVATE LIMITED.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2014-2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020-2024
Objective of the Study:
- To define, segment, describe and forecast the India security system integrators market on the basis of security type, organization size, industry verticals, region and company.
- To analyze and forecast the India security system integrators market size.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size, by segmenting the India security system integrators market in industry verticals, namely, BFSI, IT & Telecom, Government, Aerospace & Defense, Manufacturing, Retail, Energy & Utilities, Healthcare and Others.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the India security system integrators market.
- To analyze and forecast the market size for the India security system integrators market with respect to security type, organization size, industry verticals, region and company.
- To strategically profile leading players in the market which are driving innovation and technological advancements in the India security system integrators market.
1. Security System Integrators: Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Vendor Satisfaction
4.2. Security Type Awareness
4.3. Reason for Integration of Security Systems
4.4. Overall Service Satisfaction
4.5. Security Strengthening Measures
5. India Security System Integrator Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Security Type (Network Security; Data Security; Endpoint Security; Application Security; Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery; Risk & Compliance Management; and Others)
5.2.2. By Organization Size (Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises and Large Enterprises)
5.2.3. By Industry Verticals (BFSI, IT & Telecom, Government, Aerospace & Defense, Manufacturing, Retail, Energy & Utilities, Healthcare and Others)
5.2.4. By Region
5.2.5. By City
5.2.6. By Company
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Security Type, By Organization Size, By Industry Verticals, By Region)
6. India Network Security System Integrators Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Organization Size
6.2.2. By Industry Verticals
7. India Data Security System Integrators Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Organization Size
7.2.2. By Industry Verticals
8. India Endpoint Security System Integrators Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Organization Size
8.2.2. By Industry Verticals
8.3. Price Point Analysis
9. India Application Security System Integrators Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Organization Size
9.2.2. By Industry Verticals
10. India Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery System Integrators Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Organization Size
10.2.2. By Industry Vertical
11. India Risk & Compliance Management System Integrators Market Outlook
11.1. Market Size & Forecast
11.1.1. By Value
11.2. Market Share & Forecast
11.2.1. By Organization Size
11.2.2. By Industry Vertical
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. India Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
16.1. Competition Outlook
16.2. Company Profiles
16.2.1. Wipro Limited
16.2.2. HCL Technologies Ltd.
16.2.3. Tata Consultancy Services Limited
16.2.4. Tech Mahindra Limited
16.2.5. IBM India Private Limited
16.2.6. Dimension Data India Pvt. Ltd.
16.2.7. Cognizant Technology Solutions India Private Limited
16.2.8. Capgemini Technology Services India Ltd.
16.2.9. Ingram Micro India Pvt. Ltd.
16.2.10. Inspira Enterprise India Pvt. Ltd.
16.3. Domestic Security System Integrators Potential Partners for Cyber Security Providers
17. Strategic Recommendations
18. Strategic Recommendations for Cyber Security Providers
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2czgm8/the_indian?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190301005219/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:IT Security,Cloud Computing and Storage
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC INDIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SECURITY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/01/2019 06:53 AM/DISC: 03/01/2019 06:53 AM