Brain Tumor Diagnosis & Treatment - Global Market Outlook to 2024, Anticipating a CAGR of 8.7% - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 19, 2019--The “Brain Tumor Diagnosis and Treatment Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report predicts the global brain tumor diagnosis and treatment market to grow with a CAGR of 8.7% over the forecast period from 2018-2024.
The study on brain tumor diagnosis and treatment market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report on the global brain tumor diagnosis and treatment market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024.
The report on brain tumor diagnosis and treatment market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global brain tumor diagnosis and treatment market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global brain tumor diagnosis and treatment market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing Prevalence of Neurological Disorder
- Rising Geriatric Population over the Globe
- High Cost Related to Brain Tumor Diagnosis and Treatments
- Development in Technologically Advanced Product
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the brain tumor diagnosis and treatment market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the brain tumor diagnosis and treatment market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global brain tumor diagnosis and treatment market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Brain Tumor Diagnosis and Treatment Market Highlights
2.2. Brain Tumor Diagnosis and Treatment Market Projection
2.3. Brain Tumor Diagnosis and Treatment Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Brain Tumor Diagnosis and Treatment Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Diagnosis Type
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Treatment Type
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Product Type
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Brain Tumor Diagnosis and Treatment Market
4. Brain Tumor Diagnosis and Treatment Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Brain Tumor Diagnosis and Treatment Market by Diagnosis Type
5.2. CT Scan
5.3. PET-CT Scan
5.5. Molecular Testing
6. Global Brain Tumor Diagnosis and Treatment Market by Treatment Type
6.2. Radiation Therapy
6.5. Targeted Drug Therapy
7. Global Brain Tumor Diagnosis and Treatment Market by Product Type
7.1. Primary Brain Tumor
7.2. Secondary Brain Tumor
8. Global Brain Tumor Diagnosis and Treatment Market by Region 2018-2024
8.1. North America
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Brain Tumor Diagnosis and Treatment Market
9.2. Companies Profiles
9.2.1. GE Healthcare
9.2.2. Merck & Co. Inc.
9.2.4. Carestream Health
9.2.5. Philips Healthcare
9.2.6. Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
9.2.7. Shimadzu Corporation
9.2.8. Hitachi Medical Systems
9.2.9. Pfizer Inc.
9.2.10. Toshiba Medical Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d8kwdx/brain_tumor?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190319005480/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Brain Cancer Drugs
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH ONCOLOGY PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/19/2019 08:29 AM/DISC: 03/19/2019 08:29 AM