United States Fresh Fruit Market Business Report 2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun 14, 2019--
The “Fresh Fruit Market in United States: Business Report 2019” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report presents analysis of fresh fruit market in United States.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in United States
- Fresh Fruit market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- Trade analysis covers data on export and import volumes, dynamics, structure and prices
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Reasons to Buy
- Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
- The report will help to manage business environment. This will be achieved through the report’s unique analysis providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
- Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the fresh fruit market in United States.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in this report will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS
1.1. Political Factors
1.2. Economic Factors
1.3. Social Factors
1.4. Technological Factors
1.5. Environmental Factors
1.6. Legal Factors
2. FRESH FRUIT MARKET IN UNITED STATES
2.1. Overview of fresh fruit market
2.2. Producers of fresh fruit in United States, including contact details and product range
2.2.1. Producers of apples
2.2.2. Producers of pears
2.2.3. Producers of cherries
2.2.4. Producers of peaches
2.2.5. Producers of plums
2.2.6. Producers of bananas
2.2.7. Producers of pineapples
2.2.8. Producers of avocados
2.2.9. Producers of mango
2.2.10. Producers of melons
2.2.11. Producers of grapes
2.2.12. Producers of kiwifruit
2.2.13. Producers of pomegranates
3. UNITED STATES’S FOREIGN TRADE IN FRESH FRUIT
3.1. Export and import of fresh apples: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of fresh pears and quinces: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of fresh cherries: volume, structure, dynamics
3.4. Export and import of fresh peaches, nectarines: volume, structure, dynamics
3.5. Export and import of fresh plums, sloes: volume, structure, dynamics
3.6. Export and import of bananas, including plantains, fresh or dried: volume, structure, dynamics
3.7. Export and import of pineapples, fresh or dried: volume, structure, dynamics
3.8. Export and import of avocados, fresh or dried: volume, structure, dynamics
3.9. Export and import of guavas, mangoes and mangosteens, fresh or dried: volume, structure, dynamics
3.10. Export and import of melons, watermelons and papaws (papayas), fresh: volume, structure, dynamics
3.11. Export and import of fresh grapes: volume, structure, dynamics
3.12. Export and import of fresh kiwifruit: volume, structure, dynamics
3.13. Export and import of fresh pomegranates: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN UNITED STATES
5. CONSUMERS OF FRESH FRUIT IN AMERICAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Fresh Fruit in United States
5.2. Fresh Fruit consumers in United States
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/poowua
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190614005449/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Fruit and Vegetables
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL FOOD/BEVERAGE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 06/14/2019 02:03 PM/DISC: 06/14/2019 02:03 PM