Global Connected Vehicle Technologies, 2020 - Overview & Forecast - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 2, 2020--
The “Connected vehicle technologies: Global Sector Overview & Forecast” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides a comprehensive overview of the global automotive connected vehicle technology sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and connected vehicle market size forecasts.
- This report contains an overview of an automotive sector along with detailed related component forecasts, supported by information drawn from the author’s extensive range of sources.
Reasons to buy
- This report has been extracted from GlobaData’s regularly updated online Automotive Intelligence Center.
- Containing content, tools and services not found in this report, the author’s AIC offers a cost-effective multi-user car market research solution.
Key Topics Covered:
- Pester Analysis
- A Week In Connected Vehicle Technologies: 18-25 December 2019
- Archive Of Cvt Weekly
- Cvt Weekly - 20-27th August 2019
- Cvt Weekly - 6-13th August 2019
- Cvt Weekly 13th-20th Aug 2019
- Cvt Weekly 3rd-10th September
- Cvt Weekly: 15-22nd October 2019
- Cvt Weekly: 1-7 October 2019
- Cvt Weekly: 17-24 September 2019
- Cvt Weekly: 18-25 December 2019
- Cvt Weekly: 19-26 November 2019
- Cvt Weekly: 22-29Th October 2019
- Cvt Weekly: 24-30 September 2019
- Cvt Weekly: 27th August - 3rd September 2019
- Cvt Weekly: 30-5th November 2019
- Cvt Weekly: 4-10 December 2019
- Cvt Weekly: 8-15 October 2019
- Cvt Weekly: Frankfurt Motor Show Special
- App Platform
- Big Data
- Infotainment Applications
- Driver Behaviour
- Ev Charging
- Electric Nation
- Q&A: Pasquale Romano, Ceo Of Chargepoint
- Infotainment Interface
- Android Auto
- Apple Carplay
- Audi Mmi
- Bmw Idrive
- Continental Ag: Instrumentation & Driver Hmi
- Cvt Weekly: 13-19th November 2019
- Digital Assistants In The Car: The Ultimate Guide
- Gm Intellilink
- Head-Up Displays (Hud)
- Honda Internavi
- Renault R-Link
- Special Report: How Connected Cars Will Connect With Your Emotions In The Future
- Sync 3: Interface
- Uconnect: Interface
- Volvo Sensus
- Fleet Tracking Management
- Routing Optimisation
- Cvt Weekly: 30-5th November 2019 - Dnp Please
- Cvt Weekly: 5-12 November 2019
- Workwave Manager
- Argus Cyber Security
- Telematics Service Providers
- Usage Based Insurance
- Jaguar Land Rover
- Special Report: How Ai Is More Than Just The Robot Car
- Interview With Andy Rooke, Technical Implementation Officer Of I_Heero, Aka ‘The Ecall Evangelist’
- Special Report: 5G: The Effect On Automotive
- V2V Communications
- Volume Forecasts
- Smartphone And Embedded Connectivity Fitment And Market Volume Rates
- Fisker Automotive, Inc.
- Hughes Telematics
- Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
- Bayerische Motoren Werke (BMW) AG
- BYD Auto
- Ford Motor Company
- Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Co., Ltd
- General Motors
- Daimler AG
- Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- Hyundai Motor Group
- Nissan Motor Company, Ltd.
- PSA Groupe
- Renault S.A.
- Tata Motors Limited
- Tesla, Inc.
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Volkswagen AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Continental AG
- Agero Inc
- Denso Corporation
- Bridgestone Corporation
- Valeo SA
- Visteon Corporation
- Faurecia SA
- Hella KGaA Hueck & Co.
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Hyundai Mobis Co., Ltd.
- INRIX Inc
- Panasonic Corporation
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Microsoft Corp.
- BYD Battery
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1x4vef
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200302005589/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AUTOMOTIVE GENERAL AUTOMOTIVE AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY MANUFACTURING INTERNET
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 03/02/2020 09:19 AM/DISC: 03/02/2020 09:19 AM