Global Mineral Wool Ceiling Tiles Market Outlook to 2024 - A $12.7 Billion Opportunity with SAS International, ROCKFON, USG Corp, Knauf Gips KG, and Odenwald Faserplattenwerk Dominating - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 28, 2019--The “Mineral Wool Ceiling Tiles Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity & Forecast 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global mineral wool ceiling tiles market reached a value of around US$ 9.4 Billion in 2018, registering a CAGR of 5% during 2011-2018. The market is further projected to reach US$ 12.7 Billion by 2023, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.9% during 2019-2024.
Mineral wool ceiling tiles do not pose any threat to the environment or health as they are free from formaldehyde and other harmful substances. These tiles are recyclable, inhibit fungal and bacterial infection, and do not emit volatile organic compounds. Moreover, waste mineral wool can also act as a substitute for primary mineral wool for manufacturing such tiles. The use of waste fiber reduces the environmental impact caused by the production of virgin alternatives and avoids the material going to landfill.
In recent years, the consumers have started to incline towards stylish and less expensive false ceiling options which, in turn, has contributed to the demand for mineral wool ceiling tiles. False ceilings enhance aesthetics, provide interiors a luxurious look and expand the variety of lighting fixtures.
Mounting disposable incomes coupled with rising living standards has enabled the consumers to opt for luxurious housing projects and other infrastructural developments. This has further spurred the demand for mineral wool ceiling tiles across both the residential and non-residential sectors.
Simplified installation processes due to various technological advancements have led the manufacturers to provide perfect alignment and optimum finish to the end-consumers. Some of the instances of installation systems are exposed demountable systems, concealed- and semi-concealed demountable systems, click fastening systems, parallel and cross pan grid, clear spanning, and acoustic baffle systems.
Breakup by Application
Mineral wool ceiling tiles find applications in both the residential and non-residential sectors. Amongst these, the non-residential segment exhibits a clear dominance with three-fourth of the total market share. This is due to the advantageous properties of mineral wool ceiling tiles as well as factors such as rapid urbanization and industrialization, especially in the emerging economies.
On a geographical front, North America enjoys the leading position in the market, holding about a half of the total market. A rise in the demand for eco-friendly building materials such as mineral wool ceiling tiles has majorly contributed to the growth of the market in the region. North America is followed by Europe and Asia Pacific.
The market is fragmented with the presence of numerous unorganized manufacturers operating in the market. Some of the major players include:
- SAS International Ltd.
- USG Corporation
- Knauf Gips KG
- Odenwald Faserplattenwerk GmbH
Key Questions Answered
- How has the global mineral wool ceiling tiles market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global mineral wool ceiling tiles industry?
- What are the major application segments in the global mineral wool ceiling tiles industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global mineral wool ceiling tiles industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global mineral wool ceiling tiles industry?
- What is the structure of the global mineral wool ceiling tiles industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global mineral wool ceiling tiles industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global mineral wool ceiling tiles industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a mineral wool ceiling tiles manufacturing plant?
- How are mineral wool ceiling tiles manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a mineral wool ceiling tiles manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a mineral wool ceiling tiles manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a mineral wool ceiling tiles manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a mineral wool ceiling tiles manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for mineral wool ceiling tiles?
- What are the transportation requirements for mineral wool ceiling tiles?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a mineral wool ceiling tiles manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a mineral wool ceiling tiles manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a mineral wool ceiling tiles manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a mineral wool ceiling tiles manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a mineral wool ceiling tiles manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a mineral wool ceiling tiles manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Ceiling Tiles Industry
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Region
5.4 Market Breakup by Type
5.5 Market Forecast
5.6 Key Players
6 Global Mineral Wool Ceiling Tiles Industry
6.1 Market Overview
6.2 Market Performance
6.3 Market Breakup by Region
6.4 Market Breakup by Application
6.5 Market Forecast
6.6 Price Analysis
6.7 SWOT Analysis
6.8 Value Chain Analysis
6.9 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.10 Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
7 Performance of Key Regions
7.1 North America
7.3 Asia Pacific
8 Market by Application
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Mineral Wool Ceiling Tiles Manufacturing Process
10.1 Product Overview
10.2 Detailed Process Flow
10.3 Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
10.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
11 Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
11.1 Land Requirements and Expenditures
11.2 Construction Requirements and Expenditures
11.3 Plant Layout
11.4 Plant Machinery
11.5 Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
11.6 Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
11.7 Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
11.8 Utility Requirements and Expenditures
11.9 Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
11.10 Other Capital Investments
12 Loans and Financial Assistance
13 Project Economics
13.1 Capital Cost of the Project
13.2 Techno-Economic Parameters
13.3 Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
13.4 Taxation and Depreciation
13.5 Income Projections
13.6 Expenditure Projections
13.7 Financial Analysis
13.8 Profit Analysis
14 Key Player Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/55cng7/global_mineral?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190228005513/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Tile,Insulation,Mineral Textiles
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING TEXTILES INTERIOR DESIGN CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 02/28/2019 08:25 AM/DISC: 02/28/2019 08:25 AM