Surface Pro Black Friday 2019 Deals: Top Surface Book, Laptop & Pro 7 Deals Researched by Consumer Walk
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 27, 2019--
In search of the best Surface Pro laptop deals for Black Friday 2019? Deals researchers at Consumer Walk have found the best savings on Microsoft Surface Go, Surface Book 2, Surface Laptop 3 and Surface Pro 6, 7 and X computers. Links to the best live deals are listed below.
Best Surface deals:
- Save up to 65% on the latest Microsoft Surface Pro laptops & computers at Amazon- check deals on popular models like the latest Surface Pro, Surface Pro 7 and Pro X
- Save up to $500 on a wide range of Microsoft Surface Pro laptops, tablets & 2-in-1 devices at Walmart
- Save up to $500 on the Surface Book 2 - at the Microsoft store (starts 11/28)
- Save up to $150 on the Surface Go - at the Microsoft store (starts 11/28)
- Save up to $230 on the Surface Pro 7 at the Microsoft Black Friday sale
- Save up to $300 on the New Surface Laptop 3 - at the Microsoft Black Friday sale
- Save up to $500 on Microsoft Surface laptops, computers & gaming PCs at the Microsoft Store Black Friday sale
- Save up to $857 on Microsoft Surface laptops, 2-in-1s and tablets at Amazon
Consumer Walk earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Microsoft is known for their Surface range of laptops. The Surface Pro 7, which is the predecessor of the Surface Pro 6, features a 10th generation Intel Core processor, USB-C connectivity and all-day battery life. Microsoft also houses the latest Surface Pro X, which features edge to edge 2-in-1 laptop with LTE and 13” touchscreen and the newest Microsoft SQ1 processor.
The Surface Book 2 meanwhile features the latest Intel Core processors and NVIDIA graphics with a detachable screen. Surface Laptop 3 on the other hand is known for their fast multitasking power and the Surface Go for being the smallest and lightest Surface to date.
About Consumer Walk: Consumer Walk reports the latest online retail news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Walk earns from qualifying purchases.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191127005394/en/
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA MASSACHUSETTS
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ONLINE RETAIL RETAIL OTHER CONSUMER CONSUMER ELECTRONICS CONSUMER TECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Consumer Walk
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/27/2019 09:00 AM/DISC: 11/27/2019 09:01 AM