Global Mobile Video Optimization (MVO) Market Set to Register a CAGR of 9.1% During 2019-2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 28, 2019--
The “Mobile Video Optimization Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report on the global mobile video optimization market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global mobile video optimization market to grow with a CAGR of 9.1% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on the mobile video optimization market covers the analysis of the leading regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on the mobile video optimization market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global mobile video optimization market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global mobile video optimization market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing mobile video addiction among the teen population
- The rapidly growing use of smartphones and tablets
- Increasing adaption of video optimization in the SME’s
- High cost
- The rise in the use of smartphones
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the mobile video optimization market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the mobile video optimization market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global mobile video optimization market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Mobile Video Optimization Market Highlights
2.2. Mobile Video Optimization Market Projection
2.3. Mobile Video Optimization Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Mobile Video Optimization Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Technology
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Enterprise Size
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by End User
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Mobile Video Optimization Market
4. Mobile Video Optimization Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Mobile Video Optimization Market by Technology
5.1. Network Optimization
5.2. Source Optimization
5.3. Client and Device Optimization
6. Global Mobile Video Optimization Market by Enterprise Size
6.1. Small Medium Enterprises (SME’s)
6.2. Large Enterprises
7. Global Mobile Video Optimization Market by End User
7.1. Network Infrastructure Providers
7.2. Content Providers
7.3. Service Providers
8. Global Mobile Video Optimization Market by Region
8.1. North America
8.1.1. North America Mobile Video Optimization Market by Technology
8.1.2. North America Mobile Video Optimization Market by Enterprise Size
8.1.3. North America Mobile Video Optimization Market by End User
8.1.4. North America Mobile Video Optimization Market by Country
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Mobile Video Optimization Market
9.2. Companies Profiled
9.2.1. Flash Networks
9.2.2. Akamai Technologies
9.2.3. Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
9.2.4. Citrix Systems Inc.
9.2.6. Virtual Graffiti Inc.
9.2.8. Vantrix Corporation
9.2.9. Openwave Mobility
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1pvba9
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190528005341/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Mobile Content
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY DATA MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/28/2019 06:48 AM/DISC: 05/28/2019 06:48 AM