Middle East and North Africa Digital Services Connected Consumer Results 2018-2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 5, 2019--The “The Connected Consumer Survey 2018: Digital Services in the Middle East and North Africa” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report focuses on aspects of the Connected Consumer Survey that relate to the behaviour, preferences and plans of smartphone users in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). In particular, it focuses on respondents’ usage of digital services.
- Discusses the main e-commerce trends in MENA, including the type of devices that consumers use to purchase goods, the frequency of these payments and the main payment mechanisms for e-commerce as well as physical payments
- Provides insight into the organisations that consumers in these regions are most willing to trust
- Analyses consumer interest and ownership of various connected devices.
Survey data coverage:
The research was conducted between August and October 2018. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the mobile-Internet-using population in the region. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. There was a minimum of 750 respondents per country, and 4500 respondents in the region.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What are the main payment mechanisms and devices for e-commerce in MENA and how often do consumers engage in e-commerce?
- What are the main payment mechanisms and devices for physical purchases in MENA and how often do consumers engage in physical purchases?
- Which organisations are consumers in MENA most willing to trust with their personal data?
- What are the ownership and interest levels of a range of connected devices?
Who Should Read this Report
- Operator-based strategy executives and marketing managers who are interested in understanding consumer market trends, and the changing role of operators as digital service providers.
- Market intelligence and research executives in service providers that are responsible for understanding end-user trends and supporting business units in identifying and addressing new opportunities in e-commerce, payments and identity management.
- Equipment/device manufacturers and software providers that want to identify end-user trends in service and device usage and help their operator customers to better address market opportunities in services related to e-commerce and payments.
- Saudi Arabia
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cywdn5
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190405005163/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:E-Business,Smartphones and Mobile Devices,Mobile Networks
KEYWORD: AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY ONLINE RETAIL MOBILE/WIRELESS RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 04/05/2019 07:12 AM/DISC: 04/05/2019 07:12 AM