Global Beard Grooming Market to Grow in Value from $24.1 Billion in 2018 to $43.1 Billion in 2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 25, 2020--
The “Beard Grooming Market by Product Type End User and Distribution Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The beard grooming market size was valued at $24.1 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $43.1 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.7% from 2019 to 2026. The rise in number of health conscious consumers is one of the key factors driving the growth of the global beard grooming market.
The global beard grooming market is segmented on the basis of product type, distribution channel, and region. By product type, the market is divided into beard oil, beard shampoo, shaving cream, trimmers, shaving gel, waxes, and others. By end user, the market is classified into personal and commercial. By distribution channel, the market is categorized into hypermarket/supermarket, specialty store, online store, and others.
North America and Europe are known to be the dominant regions in the global beard grooming market. The men’s personal care market is expected to be valued at US$166 billion during the forecast period. Men are taking keen interest in maintaining their looks and appearance. For which, they take extra efforts and even buy product available in the market. Even when it comes to maintaining beard, they are specific about the style and beard grooming products cater to such requirements. This has triggered demand for different types of beard grooming products among the male population. The rise in trend of facial hair aesthetics specifically in European region, has witnessed the re-introduction of beard oils and other beard grooming products that help beautify and condition the beard for a longer period of time. Over the past couple of years, there has been a rise in preference over organic products. Customers always seek for transparency on product they use on daily basis.
According to USDA, the global organic retail market was being valued at US$90 Billion in 2016 and is being anticipated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period. As a result, beard grooming manufacturers have been considering using organic ingredients for processing their final products. Hence, the organic beard grooming market sights opportunity to gain higher traction during the forecast period.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and opportunities in the global beard grooming market.
- The report provides detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of current trends and future estimations that help evaluate the prevailing market opportunities.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- An extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- The report provides extensive qualitative insights on the potential segments or regions exhibiting favorable growth.
Key Findings of The Beard Grooming Market:
- In 2018, by product type, the shaving cream segment accounted for higher value beard grooming market share.
- In 2018, by end user, the personal segment accounted for 80.0% share of the beard grooming market analysis.
- In 2018, by region, Europe accounted for a prominent market share and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% throughout the beard grooming market forecast period.
- Key players operating in beard grooming industry include Viking Beard Stuff, Robin Hood Beard Company Ltd., Beardbrand, The Bearded Man Company Limited, Wahl Ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Panasonic, The Brighten Beard Company, Zeus, among others.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
1.4.1. Primary Research
1.4.2. Secondary Research
1.4.3. Analyst Tools And Models
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. Key Findings
2.1.1. Top Impacting Factors
2.1.2. Top Investment Pockets
2.2. CXO Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Forces Shaping Beard Grooming Market
3.2.1. High Bargaining Power Of Suppliers
3.2.2. Moderate-To-High Threat Of New Entrants
3.2.3. Moderate Threat Of Substitutes
3.2.4. Moderate Intensity Of Rivalry
3.2.5. Moderate Bargaining Power Of Buyers
3.3. Value Chain Analysis
3.4. Market Dynamics
Chapter 4: Beard Grooming Market, By Product Type
4.2. Beard Oil
4.3. Beard Shampoo
4.4. Shaving Cream
4.6. Shaving Gel
4.7. Beard Wax
Chapter 5: Beard Grooming Market, By End User
Chapter 6: Beard Grooming Market, By Distribution Channel
6.3. Specialty Store
6.4. Online Store
6.5. Other Stores
Chapter 7: Beard Grooming Market, By Region
7.2. North America
Chapter 8: Competition Landscape
8.1. Product Mapping
8.2. Competitive Dashboard
8.3. Competitive Heatmap
8.4. Key Developments
Chapter 9: Company Profiles
9.1. Viking Beard Stuff
9.2. Robin Hood Beard Company Ltd.
9.4. The Bearded Man Company Limited
9.5. Wahl Ltd.
9.6. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
9.8. The Brighten Beard Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rvizaz
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200225005685/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MEN COSMETICS RETAIL CONSUMER
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 02/25/2020 09:51 AM/DISC: 02/25/2020 09:51 AM