Black Friday AirPods Deals 2019: AirPods Pro & 2nd Gen Wireless Earphones Savings Rated by Deal Tomato
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 27, 2019--
Looking for the best AirPods Black Friday 2019 deals? Money saving experts at Deal Tomato have identified the top Black Friday Apple AirPods wireless headphones deals for 2019. Find them listed below.
Best AirPods deals:
- Save up to $35 on Apple AirPods (Latest Models) at Walmart - check live prices on the latest AirPods (2nd Gen) & AirPods Pro with wireless charging case
- Save $15 on the Apple AirPods Pro at Amazon - the newest AirPods Pro feature active noise cancellation, transparency mode and a customizable fit and seal
- AirPods Pro available now at Walmart
- Save up to 25% on Apple AirPods & EarPods earphones at Walmart - including price drops on the Apple AirPods with Charging Case (latest model) and Wireless Charging Case (latest model)
- Save up to $35 on Apple AirPods & AirPods Charging Cases at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on the latest AirPods Pro, AirPods (2nd Gen) with Wireless Charging Case and Standard Charging Case
- Save up to 18% off on Apple AirPods (2nd Gen) at Amazon
- Save on Apple AirPods - at B&H Photo Video
Black Friday sales are time limited. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page for their latest deals. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Apple’s updated wireless earphone technology, called the AirPods 2, are now available with a matching wireless charging case. A worthy adversary for other wireless earphones, AirPods connect to any Bluetooth device, making them compatible with Android phones as well. Once the easy setup has been completed, AirPods have the ability to start or stop by detecting the user’s ear, without having to actually connect or disconnect them from the source. Powered by Apple’s patented H1 headphone chip, AirPods provide quality audio, 5 hours of straight listening time and are easily activated by Siri when used with other Apple devices.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191127005328/en/
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA MASSACHUSETTS
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ONLINE RETAIL RETAIL OTHER CONSUMER CONSUMER ELECTRONICS CONSUMER TECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Deal Tomato
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/27/2019 07:00 AM/DISC: 11/27/2019 07:01 AM