Global Analytics as a Service Market Analysis & Industry Forecast, 2019-2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 4, 2020--
The “Analytics as a Service Market by Component, Analytics Type, Deployment Type and Industry Vertical: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global analytics as a service market size was valued at $9.62 billion in 2018, and is projected to reach $126.48 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 38.1% from 2019 to 2026.
Analytics as a service (AaaS) is a part of wide range of services that include Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). All these models have one common factor that replaces conventional on-premise systems with web-based systems. Businesses can use services offered by providers to access a remote analytics platform for a regular fee instead of developing a large internal warehouse full of software. AaaS provides a set-up that allows clients to use a specific analytics software as per requirement and it can be less labor intensive and more cost effective as compared to the traditional services.
Rise in acceptance of social media applications and continuous increase in demand for progressive technologies to process increased workload through cloud fuel the growth of the analytics-as-a-service market. In addition, increase in adoption of data analytics is also one of the major factors that drives the growth of the market. However, rise in data and security concerns along with complex analytical workflow are expected to hamper the growth of the market. Moreover, lower cost of ownership is expected to provide opportunities for the growth of the market in the upcoming years. Furthermore, increase in data volume across various industry verticals and rise in practice of machine-generated data are expected to provide major opportunities for the growth of the analytics-as-a-service market in the next few years.
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the global Analytics as a Service (AaaS) market trends, key driving factors, and potential areas for product investments.
- Key players are analyzed with respect to their primary offerings, recent investments, and future development strategies.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global Analytics as a Service (AaaS) Market share from 2018 to 2026 is provided to determine the market potential.
Key Findings of the Analytics as a Service (AaaS) Market:
- Based on deployment type, the public cloud segment dominated the market in 2018 and is expected to generate highest revenue during the analytics as a service market forecast period. However, hybrid cloud segment is expected to exhibit significant growth during the forecast period.
- On the basis of component, the solution segment dominated the Analytics-as-a-Service (AaaS) market in 2018. On the contrary, the service segment is expected to exhibit highest growth throughout the forecast period.
- In terms of analytics type, the predictive analytics segment dominated the global analytics as a service market 2018 and is expected to generate highest revenue during the forecast period. However, the predictive analytics segment is also expected to witness significant growth in the upcoming years.
- Some of the key enterprise analytics as a service industry players profiled in the report include Amazon Web Services (AWS), Accenture, Atos SE, Google, Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Hitachi Solutions, Ltd., International Business Machines Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAS Institute Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. CXO Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Key Player Positioning, 2017
3.5. Market Dynamics
3.6. Analytics As A Service (Aaas) Value Chain
Chapter 4: Global Analytics As A Service (Aaas) Market, By Component
4.1. Market Overview
Chapter 5: Global Analytics As A Service (Aaas) Market, By Analytics Type
5.1. Market Overview
5.2. Predictive Analytics
5.3. Prescriptive Analytics
5.4. Diagnostic Analytics
5.5. Descriptive Analytics
Chapter 6: Global Analytics As A Service (Aaas) Market, By Deployment Type
6.1. Market Overview
6.2. Private Cloud
6.3. Public Cloud
6.4. Hybrid Cloud
Chapter 7: Global Analytics As A Service (Aaas) Market, By Industry Vertical
7.1. Market Overview
7.4. Government & Public Sector
7.5. It & Telecommunication
Chapter 8: Global Analytics As A Service (Aaas) Market, By Region
8.1. Market Overview
8.2. North America
Chapter 9: Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Dashboard
9.2. Key Developments
9.3. Top Winning Strategies
Chapter 10: Company Profiles
10.1. Amazon Web Services, Inc.
10.2. Gooddata Corporation
10.3. Google Llc
10.4. Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development Lp
10.5. International Business Machines Corporation
10.6. Microsoft Corporation
10.7. Oracle Corporation
10.8. Sap Se
10.9. Sas Institute Inc.
10.10. Tibco Software Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xwc6eh
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200304005596/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY INTERNET
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 03/04/2020 11:13 AM/DISC: 03/04/2020 11:13 AM