Opportunities for LPWAN in Consumer IoT, 2019 Report - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 26, 2019--
The “Opportunities for LPWAN in the Consumer IoT” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Low power wide area networks (LPWAN) enable new applications and services, thanks to their long range, extended battery life, and massive scalability. At the same time, cost reductions make LPWAN a competitive option for many existing solutions. While initial LPWAN deployments overwhelmingly focus on industrial IoT use cases, this report highlights the opportunities for LPWAN in consumer-facing IoT markets.
This report compares the strengths and weaknesses of LPWAN solutions and assesses how each solution may open opportunities for manufacturers and service providers.
Burning Questions Addressed by this Report:
1. What is LPWAN and why is it a potential networking option for consumer IoT solutions?
2. How does LPWAN compare to other wireless networking technologies used in the consumer market?
3. Where are the opportunities for using LPWAN in consumer IoT markets and how are companies in those spaces using LPWAN today?
4. How do we project LPWAN technology use to grow in consumer markets? Will it replace existing technologies or complement them?
Opportunities for LPWAN draws information and data from several sources:
1. Interviews and research conducted on companies offering connected products and services
2. Company financial reports and related secondary research
3. Consumer surveys and forecasts
4. Industry reports and whitepapers, including but not limited to the following:
Key Topics Covered
Companies Interviewed or Researched
Defining LPWAN for Consumer IoT
Use Cases of LPWAN for Consumer IoT
Consumer Insights: Home Access and Control
Technology Comparison and Recommendation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8kjma9
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191126005596/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MOBILE/WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY NETWORKS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/26/2019 10:20 AM/DISC: 11/26/2019 10:20 AM