Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series 2019: The Hartford - Investments, Product Launches, Partnerships & Acquisitions - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 28, 2019--
The “Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series: The Hartford” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Hartford Financial Services Group Inc. (The Hartford) is a financial holding group. Through its subsidiaries, the group provides a range of property and casualty insurance, as well as group benefits and mutual funds to individual and business customers. It offers insurance products for homeowners, renters, workers, business income, commercial property, data breaches, auto, general liability, professional liability, bonds, management liability, inland marine, and livestock. It also offers annuities, asset management, and investment management services. It serves customers via direct sales, brokers, banks, registered investment advisors, affinity partners, an internal sales force, and independent agents.
This report provides insight into The Hartford’s fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budget, and its major ICT contracts.
- Hartford has deployed end-to-end security solutions across its operations and is implementing security measures for risk prevention and mitigation.
- Hartford launched a Small Business Innovation Lab in New York, which works towards driving growth and innovation across the organization by leveraging insurtech partnerships, digital technologies, and data analytics. It also launched an IoT Innovation Lab focused on accelerating IoT innovation within the group. The lab supports core business units and incubates breakthrough startups, services, and business models.
- The Hartford leverages big data, AI, blockchain, data analytics, cybersecurity, the cloud, and machine learning to develop products that enhance the digital experience for its customers. It has deployed robotic process automation across its operations to automate redundant tasks such as filing customer insurance claims, as well as automating transactions to drive speed and improve the quality of claims execution.
Reasons to buy
- Learn about The Hartford’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.
Key Topics Covered:
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Accelerator & Innovation Labs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Investments & Acquisitions
- Investment, Partnership, & Acquisition Network Map
- ICT Budget & Contracts
- Key Executives
- Cape Analytics
- Maxwell Health
- White Mountains
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/poi4d8
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191128005368/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY INTERNET PROFESSIONAL SERVICES INSURANCE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/28/2019 08:13 AM/DISC: 11/28/2019 08:12 AM