Adhesion Barriers | Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends & Forecast, 2019-2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 26, 2019--
The “Adhesion Barriers Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
An extensive analysis of the key industry drivers, challenges, market trends, and market structure is also included in the adhesion barriers market report. The market study presents thorough information, and it elucidates how the adhesion barriers market will expand during the forecast period of 2019-2027.
Key indicators of the market growth, which include Year-on-Year (Y-o-Y) growth of the market, Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR), and value chain as well as supply chain analysis are explained in a comprehensive manner. Information featured in the study helps readers understand the growth prospects of the adhesion barriers market for the assessment period.
This study on the adhesion barriers market offers a comprehensive assessment of the popular business strategies adopted by leading stakeholders in the market, and sheds light on the imperatives for succeeding in the adhesion barriers market. In this study, readers can also find unique, yet accurate information on the growth prospects of the adhesion barriers market, to help companies in making appropriate business decisions.
Information in This study is acquired after analyzing government statistics, industry-validated data, facts, and other information about manufacturers’ strategies in the adhesion barriers market. Comprehensive information about its growth prospects has been presented in a seamless format in the report.
The study provides complete information about the adoption adhesion barriers based on channels and systems across five geographical regions - North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. Readers can find comprehensive reasoning about the estimates on revenue share of each segment in the global adhesion barriers market in these geographical regions through the forecast period.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the low-hanging opportunities for stakeholders in the adhesion barriers market?
- What is the influence of changing trends in technologies on the adhesion barriers market?
- What are the risks of investing in emerging markets for adhesion barriers?
- How is the changing growth prospects of the healthcare industry impacting the growth of the adhesion barriers market?
- Which factors will impede the growth of the adhesion barriers market during the forecast period?
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Market Definition and Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Key Research Objectives
1.4. Research Highlights
2. Assumptions and Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary: Global Adhesion Barriers Market
4. Market Overview
4.1.1. Adhesion Barriers Introduction
4.1.2. Industry Evolution/Developments
4.3. Market Dynamics
4.4. Global Adhesion Barriers Market Analysis and Forecasts, 2017-2027
4.4.1. Market Revenue Projections (US$ Mn)
5. Market Outlook
5.1. Pricing Analysis for each Product by Country/Region (US$), 2017-2018
5.2. Product Volume for each Product by Country/Region (Units), 2017-2018
5.3. Regulatory Scenario, by Country/Region
5.4. Average Number Units of Adhesion Barrier Products Used in One Surgery
6. Global Adhesion Barriers Market Analysis and Forecasts, by Product
6.1. Introduction & Definition
6.2. Key Findings/Developments
6.3. Market Value Forecast by Product, 2017-2027
6.3.2. Gynecare Interceed
6.3.4. Duragen Plus
6.4. Market Attractiveness Analysis, by Product
7. Global Adhesion Barriers Market Analysis and Forecasts, by Application
7.1. Introduction & Definition
7.2. Key Findings/Developments
7.3. Market Value Forecast by Application, 2017-2027
7.3.1. Gynecological Surgery
7.3.2. Abdominal Surgery
7.3.3. Neuro & Orthopedic Surgery
7.4. Market Attractiveness Analysis, by Application
8. Global Adhesion Barriers Market Analysis and Forecasts, by Formulation
8.1. Introduction & Definition
8.2. Key Findings/Developments
8.3. Market Value Forecast by Formulation, 2017-2027
8.4. Market Attractiveness by Formulation
9. Global Adhesion Barriers Market Analysis and Forecasts, by End-user
9.1. Introduction & Definition
9.2. Key Findings/Developments
9.3. Market Value Forecast by End-user, 2017-2027
9.3.1. Ambulatory Surgical centers (ASCs)
9.3.3. Specialty Clinics
9.4. Market Attractiveness by End-user
10. Global Adhesion Barriers Market Analysis and Forecasts, by Region
10.1. Key Findings
10.2. Market Value Forecast by Region
10.2.1. North America
10.2.4. Latin America
10.2.5. Middle East & Africa
10.3. Market Attractiveness by Country/Region
11. North America Adhesion Barriers Market Analysis and Forecast
12. Europe Adhesion Barriers Market Analysis and Forecast
13. Asia-Pacific Adhesion Barriers Market Analysis and Forecast
14. Latin America Adhesion Barriers Market Analysis and Forecast
15. Middle East & Africa Adhesion Barriers Market Analysis and Forecast
16. Competition Landscape
16.1. Market Player - Competition Matrix (by Tier and Size of companies)
16.2. Market Share Analysis by Company (2018)
16.3. Company Profiles
16.3.1. Baxter International Inc.
16.3.2. Ethicon US LLC (Johnson & Johnson)
16.3.3. FzioMed Inc.
16.3.5. Integra LifeSciences Corporation
16.3.6. Anika Therapeutics Inc.
16.3.7. PlantTec Medical GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/erjdwl
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191126005381/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SURGERY HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/26/2019 05:59 AM/DISC: 11/26/2019 05:59 AM