United States Sun Care Markets, 2018-2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 28, 2019--The “Sun Care Market in the United States” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
A comprehensive analysis of the dynamically evolving U.S. beauty and personal care market, encompassing five product classes and 20 product categories. This report will provide a close look at the key drivers, trends, and relevant product launches, assessment of the changing competitive playing field due to mergers and acquisitions, focus on the up-and-coming independent brands, changes in retail landscape and distribution channels by product category, and forward-looking analysis through 2023.
This Report Will Answer Questions Such as:
- What changes have taken place in the beauty and personal care market in the past year, and what do these changes mean for the marketers?
- Are there any shifts in consumer preferences, and how are marketers responding to these?
- What new brands and trends are evident in the market?
- How are the powerful newcomers disrupting their respective categories?
- How is the beauty retailing landscape in each of the categories evolving, and who are the key retailers?
- How are marketers strategizing to gain and retain market share, and what marketing activities do they implement to increase their presence?
- Which categories will outperform the market in the next several years and why?
Key Topics Covered:
Factors for success
Retailer profiles of approximately 10 select retailers that includes the following:
- Competitive focus and strengths
- Sales and door count
- Typical store size
- Prime type of locations (street versus mall)
- Estimated productivity measures (sales/square foot, traffic patterns)
- Role of beauty
- Product offerings
- Pricing strategy
- Merchandising activities
- Photos of store exterior and interior
- Assessment and outlook
- Johnson & Johnson
- Edgewell Personal Care
- Energizer Holdings
- Este Lauder
- SolSkyn Personal Care
- New Avon
- Australian Gold
- Coola Suncare
- Vita Liberata
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tgbll4/united_states_sun?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190328005462/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Sun Care Products
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH OTHER HEALTH RETAIL COSMETICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/28/2019 07:59 AM/DISC: 03/28/2019 07:59 AM