The Office Furniture Market in Asia Pacific and China 2019/20 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 14, 2019--
The “The Office Furniture Market in Asia Pacific and China” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report offers a detailed overview of the office furniture sector in eight Asia Pacific countries (Australia, China, Japan, Malaysia, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam), through data for production, consumption, imports and exports of office furniture for the time series 2013-2018, major trading partners, leading office furniture companies and prospects of the office furniture market in 2019 and 2020 for the whole area and for each considered country.
In addition to the analysis of the status and prospects of the office furniture sector, for each considered country the study also provides data broken down by office seating and office furniture excluding seating and analyses the competitive system, with total sales of office furniture, market shares and short profiles of leading manufacturers.
Focus on China
For the Chinese office furniture market, this study also offers:
A list of around 200 among the most important players operating in the office furniture sector in Asia Pacific is also provided
Key Topics Covered:
1. Methodology And Notes
2. Scenario: The Office Furniture Market In Asia Pacific
3. Market Evolution and Figures by Country
4. Market Trends and Forecasts
5. Leading Office Furniture Companies in Asia Pacific and Market Concentration
6. The Office Furniture Market in China
7. Status and Prospects of the Office Furniture Sector in China
8. Sector Peculiarities and Manufacturing Presence
9. Product Segments
10. Leading Companies Operating in the Chinese Office Furniture Market
11. The Domestic Market
12. International Trade
13. Demand Determinants
14. Country Analysis: Australia, Japan, Malaysia, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
15. Leading Companies Operating In The Office Furniture Market
16. International Trade: Office Furniture Exports, Imports And Trade Balance
17. Demand Determinants
18. Appendix: List of Mentioned Companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wbolkd
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191014005642/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: CHINA ASIA PACIFIC
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL HOME GOODS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 10/14/2019 02:51 PM/DISC: 10/14/2019 02:51 PM