Global Chillers Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts 2019-2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 6, 2020--
The “Chillers - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Chillers market worldwide is projected to grow by US$3.2 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 4.3%.
Screw Chillers, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 4.8%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$3.7 Billion by the year 2025, Screw Chillers will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 3.3% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$115.9 Million to the region’s size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$93.6 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Screw Chillers will reach a market size of US$148.4 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world’s second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 6.8% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$934.9 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Advantage Engineering, Inc.
- Airedale International Air Conditioning Ltd.
- BlueBOX IT
- BROAD Group
- Bv Thermal Systems
- Carrier Corporation
- Cold Shot Chillers
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- Drake Refrigeration, Inc.
- Dunham-Bush Holding Bhd.
- GEA Group AG
- Johnson Controls - Hitachi Air Conditioning
- Kaltra Innovativtechnik GmbH
- Lennox Emea
- Midea Group Co., Ltd.
- Polysciences, Inc.
- S.K.M Air Conditioning LLC
- Shuangliang Eco-Energy Systems Co., Ltd.
- Smardt Chiller Group Inc.
- Tandem Chillers Inc.
- Thermal Care, Inc.
- Thermax Ltd.
- Thermonics Corporation
- Trane, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- A Prelude to Chillers Market
- Global Chillers Market on a Growth Trajectory
- Absorption Chillers to Grow at the Fastest Rate
- Plastic Industry: The Largest End-user of Chillers
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Chillers Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Growing Demand for Process Cleaning in Industrial Applications
- Frozen Food Market Drives Demand for Chillers in Food & Beverage Industry
- Chemical Industry: Stable Growth Outlook Augurs Well for Chillers Market
- Increasing Demand for Solar Cooling Spurs the Chillers Market
- Regulations towards Fluorinated Bromine Gases to Bolster Market Demand for Chillers
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Chillers Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Chillers Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/12gagy
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200306005183/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER MANUFACTURING MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 03/06/2020 06:31 AM/DISC: 03/06/2020 06:31 AM