Global Drive by Wire Market - Drivers, Restraints & Opportunities During the Forecast Period, 2019-2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 25, 2020--
The “Drive by Wire Market by Application, Vehicle Type and Component: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to this report, the global drive by wire market size was valued at $18.76 billion in 2018, and is projected to reach $35.18 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 8.3% from 2019 to 2026.
Drive by wire systems are also known as the X by wire and is semi-automatic, computer-controlled technology which is used in autonomous vehicles. This system is used to control the vehicular systems such as handling, braking, steering, and other vehicle motor functions. In addition, electronic components such as sensors and actuators are used to control the vehicular functions and eliminate the need to use traditional mechanical linkages.
Drive by wire market is anticipated to witness significant growth over the years, owing to rise in development of autonomous vehicles and development of connected infrastructure.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global Drive by wire market along with the current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to enable stakeholders gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2018 to 2025 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
Key Findings of the Drive by Wire Market:
- Based on application, the park by wire segment is anticipated to grow at a remarkable growth rate during the forecast period.
- Based on vehicle type, the passenger car segment was the highest revenue contributor in 2018.
- Based on component, actuator is the largest segment in terms of revenue in 2018, and is anticipated to maintain its lead during the forecast period.
- Based on region, Asia-Pacific contributed the highest drive by wire market revenue in 2018, followed by Europe, North America, and LAMEA.
- The key players analyzed in this drive by wire market report are Continental AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, ZF Friedrichshafen, Nissan Motor Corporation, DENSO Corporation, NEXTEER AUTOMOTIVE GROUP LIMITED, Kongsberg Automotive, Ficosa Corporation (Panasonic Corporation), Curtiss-Wright Corporation, Hitachi Automotive, and others.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
1.4.1. Primary Research
1.4.2. Secondary Research
1.4.3. Analyst Tools And Models
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. CXO Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.2.1. Top Impacting Factors
3.2.2. Top Investment Pockets
3.2.3. Top Winning Strategies
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Market Share Analysis (2017)
3.5. Market Dynamics
220.127.116.11. Rising Development of Autonomous Vehicles.
18.104.22.168. Growth of Connected Infrastructure.
22.214.171.124. High Cost of Drive By Wire System
126.96.36.199. Threat of Data Hacking And Malfunctioning
188.8.131.52. Development of Smart Cities.
Chapter 4: Drive By Wire Market, By Application
4.2. Throttle By Wire
4.3. Shift By Wire
4.4. Brake By Wire
4.5. Park By Wire
4.6. Steer By Wire
Chapter 5: Drive By Wire Market, By Vehicle Type
5.2. Passenger Car
5.3. Commercial Vehicle
5.4. Electric Vehicle
5.5. off-Highway Vehicles
Chapter 6: Drive By Wire Market, By Component
6.3. Electronic Control Unit
6.4. Engine Control Module
6.5. Electronic Throttle Control Module
6.6. Electronic Transmission Control Unit
6.7. Feedback Motor
6.8. Parking Pawl
Chapter 7: Drive By Wire Market, By Region
7.2. North America
Chapter 8: Company Profiles
8.1. Continental Ag.
8.2. Robert Bosch Gmbh
8.3. Zf Friedrichshafen
8.4. Nissan Motor Corporation
8.5. Denso Corporation
8.6. Nexteer Automotive Group Limited
8.7. Kongsberg Automotive
8.8. Ficosa Corporation
8.9. Curtiss-Wright Corporation
8.10. Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/zd9dgp
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200225005821/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY HARDWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 02/25/2020 11:48 AM/DISC: 02/25/2020 11:48 AM