Global Intelligent Video Analytics Market 2018-2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 11, 2018--The “The Global Market for Intelligent Video Analytics 2018 to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
What will be the Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Video Surveillance & Analytics?
Why Do You Need This Report?
The researchers have identified some 128 companies that are currently active in the supply chain for AI Video Analytics. New companies are being added to this list almost daily and the researchers cannot claim that the researcher’s list is fully comprehensive. Nvidia has emerged as the early leader in AI chips and is particularly strong in video analytics. Nvidia’s edge is that its PC gaming processors (GPUs) can be scaled up to handle AI software, thanks to their parallel processing circuitry which can handle complex multiple tasks.
China has publically announced its government strategy to dominate AI technology. Its Internet giants like Baidu, Alibaba Group Holdings and Tencent Holdings are pouring money into AI research. China produces around 40% of the world’s video cameras and consequently will generate massive amounts of raw data to train AI systems in how to make predictions. There is a good reason to think China will make breakthroughs in developing computer algorithms for video applications.
Key Topics Covered:
2. AI Technology and its impact on Intelligent Video Analytics Solutions
3. Market Size of Video Surveillance Systems & VMS Software
4. Market Size of Video Analytic Software & Transition to AI Video Analytics Software
5. Assessing the Supply Side & Competitive Landscape
6. Evaluating the Demand & Supply Side Challenges
7. Channels of Distribution for AI Video Analytic Solutions
8. Funding - Investment & Intellectual Property in the Race for AI Technology
9. Venture Capital is Investing Enormous Funds in AI
10. Mergers & Acquisitions - Strategic Alliances
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180911005550/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Data Analytics
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY OTHER TECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/11/2018 10:53 AM/DISC: 09/11/2018 10:53 AM