READING, Pa. (AP) — A Canadian cannabis business giant has bought Pennsylvania-based hemp company AgriNextUSA as part of a plan to build up its hemp reach in the U.S.
Martha Stewart partners with Canadian cannabis firm
No, you're not smoking something. Martha Stewart has entered the fast-growing — but still legally murky — cannabis market.
The domestic diva who brought us hemp yarn is now partnering with...
Marlboro maker places $1.8 billion bet on marijuana
NEW YORK (AP) — One of the world's biggest tobacco companies is diving into the cannabis market with a $1.8 billion buy-in.
Marlboro maker Altria Group Inc. is taking a 45 percent stake in Cronos Group, the Canadian medical and recreational marijuana provider said Friday.
The agreement includes a warrant to acquire additional shares over the next four years that could give the Altria, which is based in Richmond, Virginia, a 55 percent ownership stake in the Toronto company.
Corona brewer boosts stake in marijuana producer for $4B
The parent company of Corona beer and other alcoholic drinks is expanding its partnership with a Canadian pot producer, betting on the continued growth in the medical and recreational cannabis markets.
Constellation Brands Inc. said Wednesday it's buying 104.5 million shares worth $4 billion in Canopy Growth Corp., boosting its stake in the company to 38 percent after its existing warrants are exercised.
Constellation branches out, buys stake in marijuana company
VICTOR, N.Y. (AP) — The spirits maker Constellation Brands is branching off and buying a minority stake in a Canadian medicinal marijuana producer.
Constellation will pay $245 million Canadian dollars ($190.5 million) for a 9.9 percent interest in Canopy Growth.
Constellation Brands Inc., based in Victor, New York, near Rochester, said Monday that it has no plans to sell marijuana in the U.S. or any other market until it's legal at all government levels.
- Globe NewswireAcreage Holdings Provides Update on Investor Support of Pending Transaction with Canopy Growth and Announces Extended Lockup Agreements for InsidersMay 28, 2019
- Globe NewswireAcreage Holdings Obtains Interim Order for Plan of ArrangementMay 17, 2019
- Globe Newswire3 Sixty Provides Operational UpdateMay 14, 2019
- Globe NewswireAcreage Holdings Posts CEO Note and Responses to Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Proposed Transaction with Canopy GrowthApril 30, 2019
- Business WireETFMG and Canopy Growth to Host Exclusive Cannabis Innovator Event at SALT 2019April 25, 2019