Cobb out again for Packers with hamstring injury
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Green Bay Packers wide receiver Randall Cobb will miss his sixth game this season because of a hamstring injury.
Cobb was sidelined Sunday at Minnesota for the third straight week, along with cornerback Kevin King (hamstring). Defensive end Mike Daniels (foot) and cornerback Bashaud Breeland (groin) were also out. Safety Kentrell Brice (ankle) returned from a one-game absence. Tight end Jimmy Graham (thumb) was in the lineup after being listed as questionable.
EAGAN, Minn. (AP) — The Minnesota Vikings have signed four players who took part in their rookie minicamp, including wide receiver Chad Beebe, the son of former Buffalo Bills wideout and folk hero Don Beebe.
Childers leads way for N. Illinois over Bowling Green 48-17
BOWLING GREEN, Ohio (AP) — Marcus Childers threw for 239 yards and three touchdowns and added 73 yards rushing and Northern Illinois beat Bowling Green 48-17 on Saturday.
Tommy Mister had 17 carries for 115 yards and a score, and Chad Beebe had six catches for 124 yards and a touchdown for Northern Illinois (5-2, 3-0 Mid-American Conference).
- Post-BulletinPro football: Vikings' Beebe stepping out of father's shadowJune 15, 2019
- Star TribuneChad Beebe makes NFL debut for Vikings with three catchesNovember 5, 2018
- Star TribuneWhat can Kirk Cousins do to address fumbles?September 30, 2018
- Star TribuneVikings receiver Chad Beebe continues to make stridesAugust 26, 2018
- Star TribuneMike Zimmer and the Vikings try to build — with great difficulty — NFL's 'Mount Rushmore'August 1, 2018