Asbestos, dry cleaning agent among 10 chemicals under review
Under a congressional mandate, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency is reviewing 10 chemicals to determine if they pose an unreasonable risk to human health or the environment and should be subject to additional regulation. They range from asbestos, which was widely used for decades in products including insulation and roofing materials, to the dry cleaning chemical PCE.
Here's a look at what the 10 chemicals are used for and the hazards they pose to human health and the environment:
- Business WireGlobal Chemicals Market Report 2019: Analysis 2014-2018 & Forecasts 2019-2022 with Profiles of BASF, The Dow Chemical Co, Evonik Industries, DuPont, Air Liquide - ResearchAndMarkets.comOctober 4, 2019
- Business WireFluor Awarded Halliburton Chemicals Project in Saudi ArabiaFebruary 20, 2019
- BusinessWireGlobal Demand for Fluid Pumps is Forecast to Grow 5.6% Per Year Through 2022 - Analysis by Region, Market and Product Type - ResearchAndMarkets.comOctober 10, 2018
- BusinessWireGlobal Inorganic Chemicals Manufacturing Market Analysis & Forecasts to 2022 - ResearchAndMarkets.comJuly 6, 2018
- BusinessWireUnderstanding Market Plans and Mitigating Risks: A Competitor Mapping Study on the Pulp and Paper Chemicals Manufacturing Industry | Infiniti ResearchJune 6, 2018