BEL AIR, Md. (AP) — Five Chihuahua puppies that are genetically identical to a dog named Bruce Wayne may be Maryland's first cloned dogs.
NEW YORK (AP) — For the first time, researchers have used the cloning technique that produced Dolly the sheep to create healthy monkeys, bringing science an important step closer to being able to do the same with humans.
Move Over, Dolly: Scientists Clone Two Monkeys
’Orphan Black’ stars discuss the ethics of cloning
CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) — A father who once made a desperate attempt to clone his deceased son is giving West Virginia Democrats their best shot at reclaiming a seat in Congress.
In a presidential election year woefully short on civility, the cloning attempt 17 years ago hasn't been used against Mark Hunt once in the contest.
Hunt only talks about it when asked, but he's not ashamed to tell the story.
The nonprofit Archangel Ancient Tree Archive is climbing and cloning the world's oldest and largest trees, including California's giant sequoias and coast redwoods, to help combat global warming. (July 20)
- Business WireSGI-DNA Launches Multi-Tile Assembly Cloning (MTAC) Application for its BioXp™ 3200 SystemAugust 26, 2019
- Business WireCell Microsystems Receives New NIH Grants for Automating CRISPR WorkflowsApril 23, 2019
- Globe NewswireLiveWire Ergogenics Expands Cloning Cultivation Facility at its Coachella California Nursery to Meet Clone DemandMarch 26, 2019
- BusinessWireGlobal $1.74 Billion Voice Cloning Market by Component, Application, Deployment Mode, Vertical and Region - Forecast to 2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.comNovember 16, 2018
- BusinessWireGeneious Prime Released With New Functionality for Streamlining Cloning WorkflowsNovember 8, 2018