LOS ANGELES (AP) — Disney's "Dumbo" isn't exactly taking flight at the North American box office the way its other live-action remakes of animated classics have.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Tim Burton gave his live-action remake of "Dumbo" a more contemporary feel, but the film's stars say the director kept the simple essence and elegance of the 1941 Disney 'toon...
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Disney has released its first teaser trailer for Tim Burton's remake of the classic "Dumbo."
The live-action film stars Danny DeVito, Colin Farrell, Alan Arkin, Eva Green and Michal Keaton.
Originally released in 1941, "Dumbo" is the story about an elephant with big ears who can fly.
TORONTO (AP) — Greek director Yorgos Lanthimos' movies aren't the sort that typically attract a stampede of Hollywood A-listers.
His films, which he writes with Efthymis Filippou, are deadpan, midnight-black comedies that carry out grim allegorical absurdities to extreme ends. Characters speak stiltedly in cliches while an intensifying menace envelopes them. Things get weird and then they get brutal.
- Zendaya on Weinstein allegations: 'It's disgusting'
- Gabrielle Union hopes Weinstein scandal becomes day of reckoning for sexual predators
- Clooney hopes 'something good' will come from Weinstein allegations
- Streep, Lawrence and more stars react to Weinstein's ouster
- Jeff Bridges on Harvey Weinstein: 'his behavior was terrible.'
- Mark Ruffalo on Weinstein: ‘What Harvey did is wrong’
- Excerpts from George Clooney interview on Harvey Weinstein
- Mulligan and Farrell respond to Weinstein scandal
- Rita Moreno recounts sexual harrassment by studio exec
- Tessa Thompson on Weinstein: Why aren't men speaking out?
- Meryl Streep's full statement on Harvey Weinstein
- O'Donnell calls on women to speak out over abuse
- Jenkins on Weinstein allegations: 'You can't treat people like that. It's horrible'
- Dem senator: 'Makes sense' to reject Weinstein contributions
- Hemsworth on Weinstein allegations: 'It's horrible, it's awful'
Farrell and Kidman star in new.... comedy?!
Kirsten Dunst wipes away tears on Cannes red carpet
Cannes celebrities react to Manchester attack
Kidman, Farrell hit Cannes after-party
Celebs take Las Vegas: Colin Farrell calls it ‘grotesque’
Kirsten Dunst ‘Beguiled’ by Elle Fanning
Colin Farrell would love to star in ‘Dumbo’
Colin Farrell is slated to star as Oliver North in a limited series from Amazon.
Yorgos Lanthimos, who directed Farrell in the film "Lobster," will direct the untitled, one-hour series that will cover the Iran-Contra scandal. Ben Stiller is among the executive producers.
NEW YORK (AP) — After spending two straight falls consumed by awards season, Eddie Redmayne is taking a break from the Oscars and fronting his first franchise.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Los Angeles Dodgers broadcaster Vin Scully, who recently ended his 67-year career, is returning to the air with an appearance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" on Thursday night.
The 88-year-old will be making a rare appearance on a non-baseball show for his first television interview since concluding his career at a Dodgers game in San Francisco on Oct. 2, 80 years to the day he said he first fell in love with baseball as an 8-year-old in the Bronx.
- PR NewswireCOLIN FARRELL ANNOUNCED AS PATRON for IrelandWeek/IRELANDCON 2019October 22, 2019 GMT