Corcept: 3Q Earnings Snapshot
MENLO PARK, Calif. (AP) _ Corcept Therapeutics Inc. (CORT) on Thursday reported third-quarter profit of $17.8 million.
The Menlo Park, California-based company said it had net income of 14 cents per share. Earnings, adjusted for stock option expense and non-recurring costs, were 22 cents per share.
The drug developer posted revenue of $64.4 million in the period.
Corcept expects full-year revenue in the range of $250 million to $270 million.
Corcept: 2Q Earnings Snapshot
MENLO PARK, Calif. (AP) _ Corcept Therapeutics Inc. (CORT) on Thursday reported second-quarter net income of $18.2 million.
The Menlo Park, California-based company said it had profit of 14 cents per share. Earnings, adjusted for stock option expense and non-recurring costs, came to 20 cents per share.
The results fell short of Wall Street expectations. The average estimate of three analysts surveyed by Zacks Investment Research was for earnings of 24 cents per share.
- Globe NewswireBragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Corcept, Mobile TeleSystems, Healthcare Services, and American Renal and Encourages Investors to Contact the FirmMay 17, 2019
- Business WireDEADLINE MONDAY REMINDER: The Schall Law Firm Announces it is Investigating Claims Against Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the FirmMay 13, 2019
- Globe NewswireThe Klein Law Firm Reminds Investors of Class Actions on Behalf of Shareholders of CORT, HCSG, BA and NOKMay 13, 2019
- Globe NewswireDEADLINE TODAY: Rosen Law Firm Reminds Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated Investors of Important May 13th Deadline in Securities Class Action Lawsuit - CORTMay 13, 2019
- Globe NewswireDeadline Reminder: The Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Corcept Therapeutics IncorporatedMay 9, 2019