CORNING, N.Y. (AP) _ Corning Inc. (GLW) on Tuesday reported third-quarter profit of $625 million.
The Corning, New York-based company said it had profit of 67 cents per share. Earnings, adjusted for non-recurring gains, came to 51 cents per share.
The results surpassed Wall Street ...
CORNING, N.Y. (AP) _ Corning Inc. (GLW) on Wednesday reported second-quarter net income of $738 million.
On a per-share basis, the Corning, New York-based company said it had net income of 78 cents. Earnings, adjusted for non-recurring gains, came to 38 cents per share.
The results ...
SHERMAN, Texas (AP) — Apple has made its second notable investment this week, the latest into the facial recognition technology company, Finisar.
The $390 million investment announced Wednesday comes from Apple’s $1 billion Advanced Manufacturing Fund, created to finance the work of ...
3M will sell Corning its optical-fiber telecom business for $900 million
3M Co. will sell its optical fiber and copper connectivity business to Corning Inc. for $900 million, company officials announced Monday.
The Maplewood-based giant said its Communications Markets Division, which caters to the telecommunications industry, generates about $400 million in ...
New York-based glass producer Corning Inc. says it has no immediate plans for the huge shuttered Hynix computer-chip plant it recently bought in west Eugene.
But state and local economic development officials have been working hard on a top-secret plan for Eugene’s largest manufacturing ...
Corning buys long-shuttered plant in Eugene, Oregon
EUGENE, Ore. (AP) — Corning Inc. has been revealed as the winner bidder in the recent auction of the former Hynix computer chip plant in Eugene.
New York-based Corning Inc. is the mystery buyer of the former Hynix computer chip plant in west Eugene, a Corning spokesman said Tuesday.
Corning subsidiary Damon Enterprises LLC. paid $13.39 million to Avago Technologies Wireless Manufacturing Inc., also known as Broadcom, for the ...
Corning Inc. (NYSE: GLW) and its Corning Optical Communications subsidiary plan to invest $176 million in facilities in Catawba and Cabarrus counties, creating 410 jobs over the next two years, officials said Monday.
The company will invest $67 million in a new optical cable manufacturing ...
Corning Optical plans to add 205 jobs in 2 expansions
HICKORY, N.C. (AP) — Corning Optical Communications plans to add 205 jobs over the next five years at its facilities in Hickory and Winston-Salem.
North Carolina officials announced Monday the company plans to invest nearly $83.5 million.
Corning Optical provides fiber optic ...
- Globe NewswireReport: Developing Opportunities within Celsius, Empire Resorts, Owens Corning, Energy Focus, Graham, and Gencor Industries — Future Expectations, Projections Moving into 2018November 16, 2018
- BusinessWirePhotonic Crystals Markets: Global Strategic Business Outlook 2018-2024 featuring 15 Key & Niche Player Profiles - ResearchAndMarkets.comAugust 17, 2018
- Globe NewswireResearch Report Identifies Acushnet, Capitol Federal Financial, Laredo Petroleum, Intrexon, Corning, and Idera Pharmaceuticals with Renewed Outlook — Fundamental Analysis, Calculating Forward MovementAugust 14, 2018
- BusinessWireIrvine Scientific Now Offers Falcon® IVF Products in the United StatesAugust 1, 2018
- BusinessWireCover Glass - Global Strategic Business Report 2018: Analysis & Forecasts through 2016-2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.comJuly 12, 2018