Remington Outdoor, the second-largest U.S. gunmaker, has had a "rapid" and "sharp" deterioration in sales and a similar drop in profit since January, and faces "continued softness in consumer demand for firearms," credit analysts at Standard & Poor's Global Ratings said in a report.
The nation’s top two credit rating agencies downgraded Staples Inc. well into junk status yesterday due to the financials of Sycamore Partners’ pending $6.9 billion leveraged buyout of the nation’s No. 1 office supplies chain.
- Business WireGoldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division Raises $4.4 Billion for Broad Street Senior Credit Partners IIMay 22, 2019
- Globe NewswireImperial Capital Hires Three Managing Directors into its Global Corporate Credit Business in the UKApril 3, 2019
- Business WireCEMEX Upgraded by Fitch RatingsMarch 14, 2019
- Business WireSierra Metals Inc. Announces Closing of New Senior Secured US$100 Million Corporate Credit FacilityMarch 11, 2019
- Business WireAvolon’s Senior Unsecured Notes Upgraded By S&P Global To BB+February 13, 2019