LONDON (AP) — A British corporate investigator filed a complaint Friday to U.K. regulators about China's state TV channel, saying its British license should be revoked because it aired his forced confession when he was imprisoned in China.
Peter Humphrey submitted the complaint against China Central Television and its international division, China Global Television, for violating British broadcasting rules.
- Business WireNew Survey Reveals Corporate Investigations Expected to Rise, Increasing Strain on Internal ResourcesOctober 24, 2019
- Globe NewswireFormer U.S. Department of Justice Associate Deputy AG Returns to King & SpaldingJune 10, 2019
- Business WireCrain’s 40 Under 40 Recognizes K2 Intelligence’s Snežana GebauerMarch 25, 2019
- Business WireDuff & Phelps and Kroll, a Division of Duff & Phelps, Rated Best in Eight Categories by National Law Journal ReadersMarch 20, 2019
- BusinessWireFormer U.S. Attorney David Barlow Joins Dorsey in Salt Lake CityOctober 16, 2018