SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — So many people routinely give away sensitive information about themselves to use free digital services on their phones and computers that it even worries the leader of a major...
Auditors cite environmental agency’s data management issues
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — An audit of the Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation found data management was such a mess that auditors were unable to determine whether the department was adequately addressing safety concerns.
The department's Bureau of Environment is the state's primary environmental regulatory agency. The audit by the Tennessee Comptroller of the Treasury found the bureau's five divisions store information in any of 161 different places, including paper files.
- Business WireSwiftStack Launches ‘Works with SwiftStack’ and Technology Partner Programs to Simplify Cloud Storage DeploymentsAugust 13, 2019
- Business WireNavigant Research Report Projects Utility Device and Data Management Technologies Revenue to Exceed $22 Billion by 2027July 30, 2019
- Globe NewswireUPDATE -- OneMarket Introduces First Customer Activation Platform Dedicated to RetailJuly 16, 2019
- Globe NewswireOneMarket Introduces First Customer Activation Platform Dedicated to RetailJuly 16, 2019
- Business WireTimeXtender Announces Several New Features in Discovery Hub®July 12, 2019