Insider Q&A: Data management CEO mulls state of data laws
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — So many people routinely give away sensitive information about themselves to use free digital services on their phones and computers that it even worries the leader of a major...
Auditors cite environmental agency’s data management issues
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — An audit of the Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation found data management was such a mess that auditors were unable to determine whether the department was adequately addressing safety concerns.
The department's Bureau of Environment is the state's primary environmental regulatory agency. The audit by the Tennessee Comptroller of the Treasury found the bureau's five divisions store information in any of 161 different places, including paper files.
- Business WireBeck Technology and Procore Collaborating on Integrated Preconstruction and Data Management SolutionOctober 2, 2019
- Globe NewswireSyros Pharmaceuticals Selects Igneous to Manage Pioneering Approach to Gene TherapySeptember 12, 2019
- Business WireSpectra Logic Unveils StorCycle, a Storage Management Software Solution that Reduces Storage Costs by Up to 70% and Transforms the Way Organizations Manage Large Amounts of DataSeptember 10, 2019
- Business WireSwiftStack Launches ‘Works with SwiftStack’ and Technology Partner Programs to Simplify Cloud Storage DeploymentsAugust 13, 2019
- Business WireTimeXtender Announces Several New Features in Discovery Hub®July 12, 2019