BALTIMORE (AP) — A new audit says Baltimore's information technology department lost key data during May's ransomware attack because some of the agency's workers stored files on their individual...
LOS LUNAS, N.M. (AP) — Facebook marked the opening Thursday of a sprawling data center in New Mexico where the tech giant says servers have begun storing many of the videos, photos and other media that its 2.3 billion users have posted to the social network.
MOSCOW (AP) — In its latest attempt to wrest control of the Internet, Russia's communications agency on Tuesday threatened to block access to Facebook if the company refuses to store its data locally.
MOSCOW (AP) — Russia's state telecommunications regulator has moved to block business-focused social network LinkedIn after a court ruled it violated a law on data storage.
Roskomnadzor said Thursday it has sent a notice to communications providers requesting them to block access to LinkedIn.
MOSCOW (AP) — Business-focused social network LinkedIn faces being blocked in Russia after a court ruled it broke a law on data storage.
The Moscow city court rejected LinkedIn's appeal against a ruling that it had broken a law that requires personal data on Russian citizens to be stored on servers within Russia, court spokeswoman Ulyana Solopova told The Associated Press.
- PR NewswireOWC Announces ThunderBay 4 mini - Professional-Grade Data Storage for Everyone that Delivers the Perfect Combination of Speed, Size and RedundancyDecember 12, 2019 GMT
- Business WireSwiftStack and InfiniteIO Introduce Integrated Solution to Ease Enterprise NAS Cost, Performance, and CapacityOctober 16, 2019 GMT
- Business WireActive Archive Alliance Report Reveals New Strategies for Solving Today’s Relentless Data Growth ChallengesJuly 30, 2019 GMT
- Business WireFlash Memory Summit Expands Commitment to Diversity in Flash Storage IndustryJuly 22, 2019 GMT
- Business WireFlash Memory Summit 2019 Opens Nominations for Best of Show AwardsJuly 3, 2019 GMT