Some Ohio schools get shields in response to gun violence
MARYSVILLE, Ohio (AP) — Some Ohio school districts are getting ballistic shields in attempts to better protect students and staff from violent attacks.
The Columbus Dispatch reports Union County school officials showed overwhelming interest when that county's prosecutor asked them about supplying schools with the 10-pound shields.
Lucille I. Krueger, age 95, of Watertown, passed away on Monday, Jan. 15, 2018, at Marquardt Health Center in Watertown.
Senior Judge Chester B. Muroski, presiding Tuesday over Luzerne County Domestic Relations Contempt Court, ordered the following defendants jailed for failure to pay child support:
• Arland J. Mumaw, 22 Maple St., Drums, $1,6017; 30 days.
LIHUE — Standing in front of a group of about 50 people, Edward Myers thanked his family and the families of his fellow recruits for being understanding about their call to serve.
Capping three years of planning and work, Billings Clinic and Central Montana Medical Center in Lewistown formalized an affiliation partnership this week.
Floyd County Police spokesman Jerome Poole said David Phillips, 47, of Atalla, Alabama, is in jail awaiting extradition following a multi-agency high speed chase from Alabama into the county on U.S. 411 South near Cave Spring.
- Aiken StandardN.A. Mayor recommends educational additions next to Meriwether MonumentNovember 13, 2018
- Watertown Daily TimesLarry E. RiesenSeptember 26, 2018
- Daily CitizenLarry Riesen, 70, WatertownSeptember 25, 2018
- Watertown Daily TimesLebanon church will host German FestSeptember 12, 2018
- Watertown Daily TimesLois L. NassJuly 31, 2018