French govt outlines measures to improve autism care
PARIS (AP) — The French government has outlined measures to ensure early diagnostic testing for young children with autism and help for them going to school.
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) — A new facility has opened at the University of Michigan to handle diagnostic testing of millions of samples per year including patients' blood, saliva and tissue.
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — A Tennessee lab testing company has agreed to pay $900,000 to the federal government to settle allegations that it performed diagnostic tests that were not medically necessary.
The agreement between the Poplar Healthcare and the federal government was unsealed Monday in federal court in Rhode Island. Under its terms, about $200,000 of that amount will be given to a doctor who blew the whistle.
- Business WireNew Novodiag® Stool Parasites Test Allows Rapid, Accurate and Cost-effective Molecular Testing for Gastrointestinal InfectionsOctober 9, 2019
- Globe NewswireOraSure Announces Sale of Cryosurgical Systems BusinessAugust 19, 2019
- Business WireSunstone Management Invests in Lucira Health Series B RaiseAugust 5, 2019
- Business WireVeravas Launches Product Portfolio to Mitigate Biotin Interference and Improve Diagnostic Assay AccuracyJuly 11, 2019
- Globe NewswireOraSure Technologies and Others Join Forces for HIV Testing DayJune 26, 2019