NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily on Monday:
Anadarko Petroleum Corp., up $2.77 to $75.49
Occidental revised its bid for the oil company by raising its...
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — California's three major utilities spent at least $1.3 million to lobby state government in the first three months of 2019, during which one filed for bankruptcy and Gov....
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Los Angeles County sued Southern California Edison and parent company Edison International on Thursday to recover more than $100 million in costs and damages from a wind-driven...
Edison International: 3Q Earnings Snapshot
ROSEMEAD, Calif. (AP) _ Edison International (EIX) on Tuesday reported third-quarter net income of $544 million.
The Rosemead, California-based company said it had net income of $1.57 per share. Earnings, adjusted for non-recurring gains, were $1.56 per share.
The results surpassed Wall Street expectations. The average estimate of five analysts surveyed by Zacks Investment Research was for earnings of $1.31 per share.
The electric power provider posted revenue of $4.27 billion in the period.
Edison International: 2Q Earnings Snapshot
ROSEMEAD, Calif. (AP) _ Edison International (EIX) on Thursday reported second-quarter earnings of $298 million.
On a per-share basis, the Rosemead, California-based company said it had profit of 84 cents.
The results beat Wall Street expectations. The average estimate of six analysts surveyed by Zacks Investment Research was for earnings of 82 cents per share.
The electric power provider posted revenue of $2.82 billion in the period.
Regal Entertainment and Revance rise; Ascena Retail slips
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily Tuesday:
Revance Therapeutics Inc., up $8.75 to $34.75
The drug developer said its long-lasting anti-wrinkle injection worked in two late-stage studies.
Edison International Inc., down $10.26 to $70
A wildfire in Southern California knocked out power for large numbers of Edison customers.
Ascena Retail Group Ltd., down 51 cents to $2.10
The parent of Ann Taylor and Dressbarn gave a weak forecast for the current quarter.
- Business WireJoint Statement From Edison International Board Chair William P. Sullivan, President and CEO Pedro J. Pizarro on the Passing of Ellen Tauscher, Member of the Edison International Board of DirectorsApril 30, 2019
- Business WireBaron & Budd Sues Southern California Edison on Behalf of Los Angeles County and Malibu for Damages from Devastating Woolsey FireApril 29, 2019
- Business WireEdison International Recommends Stockholders Reject Below-Market Mini-Tender Offer by TRC Capital CorporationApril 5, 2019
- Globe NewswireFactors of Influence in 2019, Key Indicators and Opportunity within Edison International, Host Hotels & Resorts, Mondelez International, CACI International, MGM Growth Properties, and Chemed — New Research Emphasizes Economic GrowthMarch 4, 2019
- Business WireCertain Closed End Funds Advised by Western Asset Management Company, LLC Announce New Director/TrusteeMarch 1, 2019