California’s environmental protection agency says it will ban an agricultural pesticide linked to brain damage in kids
LOS ANGELES (AP) — California's environmental protection agency says it will ban an agricultural pesticide linked to brain damage in kids.
The Trump administration’s new order weakening the Endangered Species Act could well make things worse for the monarch, one of more than 1 million species that are struggling around the globe.
- The ConversationHurricane Michael recovery efforts point to the power of local generosity after overlooked disastersOctober 9, 2019
- The ConversationClimate scientists may not be the best communicators of climate threatsOctober 8, 2019
- The ConversationRising seas threaten hundreds of Native American heritage sites along Florida's Gulf CoastSeptember 27, 2019
- The ConversationRecycling rates could rise significantly with this simple tweakSeptember 26, 2019
- The ConversationCould climate change fuel the rise of right-wing nationalism?September 25, 2019