Foresight Energy: 3Q Earnings Snapshot
ST. LOUIS (AP) _ Foresight Energy LP (FELP) on Wednesday reported a loss of $27.7 million in its third quarter.
The St. Louis-based company said it had a loss of 17 cents per share.
The coal mining company posted revenue of $293.9 million in the period.
Foresight Energy: 2Q Earnings Snapshot
ST. LOUIS (AP) _ Foresight Energy LP (FELP) on Friday reported a loss of $29.2 million in its second quarter.
The St. Louis-based company said it had a loss of 18 cents per share.
The coal mining company posted revenue of $271.4 million in the period.
Illinois assists in sex bias investigation in coal industry
CHICAGO (AP) — Officials at the Illinois Department of Human Rights say the recent resolution of two sex bias lawsuits will result in the immediate hiring of women into Illinois coal production jobs.
The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission announced last month a $4.25 million settlement with a group of affiliated coal mining companies. The agreement includes hiring goals and resolves claims of practices that kept women out of underground mine work and related positions.
- Business WireForesight Energy LP Schedules First Quarter 2019 Earnings CallApril 23, 2019
- Business WireForesight Energy LP Announces Appointment of a New Board MemberMarch 25, 2019
- Business WireForesight Energy LP Schedules Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018 Earnings CallFebruary 13, 2019
- BusinessWireForesight Energy LP Reports Third Quarter 20181 ResultsNovember 7, 2018
- BusinessWireForesight Energy LP Schedules Third Quarter 2018 Earnings CallOctober 29, 2018